Stretching n00b

If you're new to the community, introduce yourself in here.

by Deano » Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:33 am

Sup? Name's Deano, I live in Baton Rouge, LA, and I'm trying to stretch my lobies. I got pierced at an 8 gauge in May of this year, and have not taken the first leap to 6 gauge just yet, but plan to do so within the next month or so, and just figured I'd give this place a looksie. I'm on another body mod board, but it is all around mods, and not specifically stretching, so hopefully I can get more stretching specific information here.

Anyway, I'll see you guys in the other forums.
2g lobes, want to be 0g
Deano

by SAmTiNN21 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:28 am

have u been taking out ur 6s? i would recommend buying some e oil and massaging them every day.. it will help u get ready for ur 6 g jump.. also before doing it take a nice hot shower.. ull be good :)
what up world.. the name is sam
i have 2 g lobes.. on my way to 2 or 0..
i love tattoos have 15. used to have the
tounge peirced took it out..
SAmTiNN21

by ViolentJayne » Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:34 pm

just remember 6 months after a fresh piercing is the very soonest you can try to stretch ..So If your first attempt isnt totally painless then stop put the 8ga back in and wait a lil longer .. 8 to 6 is the first full mm jump and its difficult for most ( especially on a freshly healed piercing ) ....and yes vit e oil is a great idea use it for massage and use plenty of it as lube when changing plugs and when doing that stretch

Good luck and welcome to the forum
4ga lobes ,14ga 2nd hole lobes. 14ga tounge
full sleeve and 7 other Tattoos

SHE'S ALWAYS NICE
AND GIVES ADVICE
WHEN WE DONT HAVE A CLUE
SHE NEEDS NO HELP
FROM YOU
ViolentJayne

Return to Introduce Yourself