Hi all!

If you're new to the community, introduce yourself in here.

by hdcub » Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:10 am

Hi group. My name is Steve and I just joined this forum. I've had my ears pierced since I was 16 y/o (28years). A woman I work with said I'd look good with a bigger earring, so I began stretching. My first stretch was from 18g to 12g. A week later I was comfrotably at a 10g. Three weeks later, today, I moved up to an 8g. I'm going to let about a month or so go by before I stretch to a 6g. Not sure what my goal is, maybe 4g? Anyway, glad I found this website and look forward to reading and posting.
A million dreams won't set you free.
hdcub

by WindowLicker » Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:19 am

Welcome to the board :) I'm goin to go ahead and say it, cause I know someone else will. Some good advice: slow down and don't skip sizes lol
The sound of gun fire so loud and rapid, but it seems to be so quiet around me, and out of nowhere I feel peace cover me. I reach down and reload my ticket home. The taste of cold steel on my lips, and a second later silence fills the January air...
WindowLicker

by TheGreyEyedMonster » Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:44 pm

yep, what he said. slow down, it shouldn't hurt, shouldn't bleed, yada yada (you can find info on pretty much every page of this forum)

and thats a great story lol, welcome to the forum!
"We think caged birds sing, when indeed they cry out."

Have
10mm Lobes (to be 16mm)
(R)Helix
Want
(L)ear- Double Helix, Tragus, Rook, 2nd&3rd Lobes
(R)ear- 6g Helix Punch, Industrial, 2nd&3rd Lobes
Nape
Tongue Web
(R)Nostril
TheGreyEyedMonster

by hdcub » Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:42 pm

Thanks for the welcome and the advice. I'm really not trying to rush it. When I stretched to a 10g, the taper just kind of slipped right in with no effort or pain. I'll take my time going from an 8g to a 6g. I know that's a pretty big stretch and I don't want to suffer any blowouts or tears that would set me back. I can see where stretching can be addicting. Like I said, my goal is 6g in both ears, but I'm already thinking of moving up to a 4g or 2g in the future. I PROMISE I'll take my time! :-)
Thanks again and have a great Christmas!!!
A million dreams won't set you free.
hdcub

by WindowLicker » Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:38 am

May as well add that 2 and/or three and put it somewhere into a fraction...that will be your new goal lol. My original goal was to be at 00. I got to 00 and took my plugs out for a bit while I thought about joining the military. When things weren't working out I decided to get back up to 00. I wasn't even there again and I already bought a pair of 3/4" plugs and made that my new goal. Before I even attained 3/4" I bought a pair of 1" tunnels...then my girlfriend said she wanted me to stay at 3/4" lol. Being the nice boyfriend I am I said I'd stop there...(for now) :P
The sound of gun fire so loud and rapid, but it seems to be so quiet around me, and out of nowhere I feel peace cover me. I reach down and reload my ticket home. The taste of cold steel on my lips, and a second later silence fills the January air...
WindowLicker

Return to Introduce Yourself