So, I guess I finally joined.

If you're new to the community, introduce yourself in here.

by Gutterflower » Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:44 am

Hi, I'm Dani! :)

I've been creepily lurking around for a while and soaking up lots of advice in order to educate myself on stretching, but given that I started a while ago I thought I'd sign up and say hi.

I started at 18g and I'm at 12g currently, which obviously isn't that impressive, but sheer terror that I'll hurt myself keeps me from being too aggressive and eager to stretch quickly, so I've had no issues with my first two stretches (I went from 18 to 14, had my lobes pierced since I was little).

It's probably sad but I got all excited stretching to 12g because I can see the smallest pinhole of light through it.

So, yeah! There's my long-winded introduction that likely wasn't worth reading, and I might end up just lurking again and come crying back if something goes horribly wrong, but... hi!
All the way from the land of the self-conscious zombies.
................The food service industry there is really goddamn terrible.
Gutterflower

by Hybrid » Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:35 pm

Welcome! I'm wasn't a lurker, I'm more like a nomad though! You'll see me around whenever school isn't killing me. Congrats on reaching 12g! I'm only at 14 :P. I'm really excited about stretching up to 12g as well around New Years! Hope you find it as inviting around here as I have.
Hybrid

by Gutterflower » Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:53 pm

Thank you! :D

Oh, school... I don't miss it. :P So far everybody seems pretty nice, I haven't exactly been a hugely active participant (I think partially because I don't have a lot of piercings, but I've had lots that I've since removed).

How are yours going so far? :) Have you had any problems? I was so paranoid doing my first stretch.
All the way from the land of the self-conscious zombies.
................The food service industry there is really goddamn terrible.
Gutterflower

by Hybrid » Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:39 pm

Haha, I actually enjoy school, I'm going to have some great, unique opportunities. I actually at 16g about a month and a half after I initially had my ears pierced because after the swelling went down my 18g were really loose. I stayed at 16g for 6 months roughly before I just stretched to 14g. It was really easy; I was able to dead stretch after a hot shower. I got lucky in the fact my lobes are naturally really really stretchy. Just waiting for New Years to roll around so I can get to 12g! I'm really wanting to get up big enough to order some actual tunnels and cool plugs.
Hybrid

Return to Introduce Yourself