Tapers and plugs coming in the mail TODAY

If you're new to the community, introduce yourself in here.

by alliZILLA » Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:15 pm

Hopefully!

Anyways, I'm Allie!

I've pretty much always wanted to start stretching my ears ever since 8th grade when my friend had 00g and everyone was all "Oh my gahh, so big!"

It's my first year of college now, and I'm actually doing it!

Over the years I've been terrible to my ears, I've shoved barbells and 2g tapers (didn't go well at all) and multiple earrings at the same time trying to make my ears bigger. So silly. I just hope the scar tissue won't effect my ears that much.

I've been taking Vitamin E pills every morning for the past week or so and I've already bought my antibacterial soap and vitamin e oil lotion and aquafor. Just waiting on the postal service to deliver me my dang package!
tell me about the f%@&ing golf shoes.
have: 6g lobez
want: 0g
alliZILLA

by Empathy » Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:14 pm

hey hey, and welcome! i know how you feel on the waiting part hehe, i had been on 1/2" for like 5 months and finally decided i had found the right size, doubling my ears, now im just at 9/16 tho, only had the package 2 weeks ago xd but it seems like your fully prepared :D just have patience and take good care of your ears, so what size do you plan to go to?

happy boddy modding!
Empathy

by IcarusLives » Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:29 pm

All I would recommend is that you take it really really slow to start off with, cause the scar tissue is a lot harder to stretch and needs to be broken up and made flexible first =] I'm guessing that's what you got the vitamin E for though :L Jojoba oil, and sea salt soaks will also help with this =]

Hope this helps =]

Zak
Zak
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Snake, what's wrong?! Snake!! SNAAAAAAKE!!!
IcarusLives

by alliZILLA » Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:21 am

Yeah (: But I hear you're not supposed to put the oil on new stretches? That's lame.

OH BTW; they did come (:
I'm so happy.
I guess I didn't realize it when I ordered it but the first set of plugs comes in an 8 :/ I don't really want to wear tapers and look a fool, but oh well, such is life.

I plan on going to a 00g, I really like the look of a 1/2 but I think my face is too small and it would look awkward :p

Thanks for the tip about the sea salt soak! Definitely gonna try that.
tell me about the f%@&ing golf shoes.
have: 6g lobez
want: 0g
alliZILLA

Return to Introduce Yourself