Hi everyone :]]

If you're new to the community, introduce yourself in here.

by shannonb50 » Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:40 pm

hey all!!
the name's shannon :D
in the processs of stretchin muh ears...planning on stopping at 00g! ...two more sizes to go!! ah, i'm so stoked.

buttuh, anyway as you can seeee in my lil signature thang im not new to body modss...i LOVE them so much, can't stand the whole "your body is a temple" bullish. its my body, lemme do what i want! right? haha, you don't need to like it...pardon that mini rant.

this is probably the best stretching site i've been tooooo, so much great advice and just NICE all around people. :]

just wanted to introduce myself finally.
other details? i'm tall, 6'3'' to be specific. i stand out haha, especially wif thee blonde hair i got.
eh, i don't wanna get into an autobiography so if y'all wanna chat it up just pm me orrr whateva!! :]

<3
i'm shannon. :]
i'm tall.
i like body mods. :]
HAVE;
left ear - 1/2 inch.
right ear - 1/2 inch.
tongue - 14g.
navel - 14g.
lip [left side] - 14g.
WANT!;
snakebites.
shannonb50

by ChartwellKerr » Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:53 am

It's nice to have a site where fellow mod lovers can meet and talk haha. Going to 00? that's a very nice size for jewelry and just looks nice overall! Tis true about the whole body is a temple thing but then again, im glad some people don't mod because I love the mixed reactions we get for having these mods!

lots of people are against us modding oursellves but to hell with 'em, we've decided to use our body as a canvas and were damn proud of it!
- So put your faith, in more than steel. Don't store your treasures up, with moth and rust where thieves break in and steal.

Piercings:
1" Ears
16g Nose ring
10g Frenum
Tattoos:
Right Sleeve
Chest piece
ChartwellKerr

by shannonb50 » Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:10 am

ChartwellKerr wrote:It's nice to have a site where fellow mod lovers can meet and talk haha. Going to 00? that's a very nice size for jewelry and just looks nice overall! Tis true about the whole body is a temple thing but then again, im glad some people don't mod because I love the mixed reactions we get for having these mods!

lots of people are against us modding oursellves but to hell with 'em, we've decided to use our body as a canvas and were damn proud of it!

ahh yeah man!! i love it here! :] yes yes 00 is defs the goal size, ive seen some friends with it and i think it look awesome! im way excited, and ahh omg i love the reactions...though some are a tad bit annoying with the hint of judgement ive been getting from friends, but like then again its my bod..i shall do what i want :D so go suck it hahaha.

amennnn mister to that last statement!! hellll to the yeah :]]
i'm tall.
HAVE;
left ear - 1/2 inch.
right ear - 1/2 inch.
tongue - 14g.
navel - 14g.
lip [left side] - 14g.
WANT!;
snakebites.
shannonb50

by StrickyCub » Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:42 am

Baha, Shannon is my fiance's name xD
Nice to meet ya, hope you enjoy your stay, tis always nice to have another ear stretching girl!! As most people just assume it's something guys do and not girls xD

And as for the people not agreeing with ear stretching, I just got grilled today by my nephew for it, saying "why would you want to mutilate your body?" >.<
I tried to explain it to him but he's very strong headed.

But yeah, welcome :3

~Zack
Piercings: 7mm Left Lobe, Right Helix x2, nose, labret, left eyebrow x2
~~~~
Want:
Tongue
Snakebites
Nipples (after chest surgery)
Tragus

StrickyCub

by Drrob » Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:44 am

Welcome to our wonderful band of stretchers Shannon, its great to share stories good and bad as the more information we have the more knowledgable we become !
6.3 now that is a great height for a lady and with good looks to match !

Have a wonderful weekend.

Regards
Dr Rob
x
:)
Drrob

by shannonb50 » Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:19 pm

StrickyCub wrote:Baha, Shannon is my fiance's name xD
Nice to meet ya, hope you enjoy your stay, tis always nice to have another ear stretching girl!! As most people just assume it's something guys do and not girls xD

And as for the people not agreeing with ear stretching, I just got grilled today by my nephew for it, saying "why would you want to mutilate your body?" >.<
I tried to explain it to him but he's very strong headed.

But yeah, welcome :3

~Zack

hahah, well what can i say...shannon is thee bestest name eva! :]
and for sure! i love seeing people wif stretched ears...i tend to stare, im sure they think im thinkin what thee helll are you doing to your ears but in realiiity im like AHH thats sooo legit :]
and dang! mutilating? my goodness, thats a strong word for ear stretching...gotta love those strong headed ones. ugh. haha.

but thank you for the welcome :]
i'm tall.
HAVE;
left ear - 1/2 inch.
right ear - 1/2 inch.
tongue - 14g.
navel - 14g.
lip [left side] - 14g.
WANT!;
snakebites.
shannonb50

by shannonb50 » Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:21 pm

Drrob wrote:Welcome to our wonderful band of stretchers Shannon, its great to share stories good and bad as the more information we have the more knowledgable we become !
6.3 now that is a great height for a lady and with good looks to match !

Have a wonderful weekend.

Regards
Dr Rob
x
:)

thank you thank you :]] and yesss i TOTALLY agree, its so great here.
yessir 6'3, and thanks again :]

you toooo!!
i'm tall.
HAVE;
left ear - 1/2 inch.
right ear - 1/2 inch.
tongue - 14g.
navel - 14g.
lip [left side] - 14g.
WANT!;
snakebites.
shannonb50

by Empathy » Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:01 pm

i'd say we atleast decorate our temples instead of leaving them plain boring! : D
welcome to the forum by the way =3
Empathy

by shannonb50 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:30 pm

Empathy wrote:i'd say we atleast decorate our temples instead of leaving them plain boring! : D
welcome to the forum by the way =3

ahh, well put :] i like that!! and thank you!!
i'm tall.
HAVE;
left ear - 1/2 inch.
right ear - 1/2 inch.
tongue - 14g.
navel - 14g.
lip [left side] - 14g.
WANT!;
snakebites.
shannonb50