Ey yo!

If you're new to the community, introduce yourself in here.

by BoomDoomPow » Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:20 pm

Sorry for my attempt at being gangsta. >:

I'm Louise, 17 years old and from Denmark. I started stretching in spring but a few weeks ago I stretched too quickly and screwed it up. Now I'm taking the smaller sizes one by one, taking my time and generally being very careful.
Other than that I'm taking an gymnasium education. It's a three years long education allowing me to study further, once I've graduated. I'm in my second year with respectively English and social studies on an A level. If it sounds weird to you look it up on Wikipedia. I always have problems explaining the Danish school system.
By the way, I'm also a lesbian, been out of the closet for 6 months, and luckily surrounded by supporters(except from my mother).

HELLO TO ALL.
BoomDoomPow

by TheGreyEyedMonster » Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:36 pm

Hej Louise :)

We have a Danish foreign exchange student at our school and he tried to explain to us the school system XD But anyways welcome to the forum!
"We think caged birds sing, when indeed they cry out."

Have
10mm Lobes (to be 16mm)
(R)Helix
Want
(L)ear- Double Helix, Tragus, Rook, 2nd&3rd Lobes
(R)ear- 6g Helix Punch, Industrial, 2nd&3rd Lobes
Nape
Tongue Web
(R)Nostril
TheGreyEyedMonster

by HannahJ » Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:28 am

Hey

What sixe are you one? Oh and im Hannah. Ive stretched mine pretty fast but there fine.
And i support you with being lesbian and coming out about it. Im Bi and hardly say anything..until now hahaha
awsome that your from denmark
HannahJ

Return to Introduce Yourself