New to site, Not new to stretching

If you're new to the community, introduce yourself in here.

by Uraniumhobo » Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:03 pm

Hi my name is brandon, aka uraniumhobo on a lot of sites, i have been stretching my ears for about 5 years and im currently sitting at 3'' getting ready to slowly go up to 4'' soon, have alot of knowledge on the subject as well so feel free to ask me anything

3'' lobes, 5/8'' outer helixes, 7/16'' conches, 00g nipples, 7/16th'' septum, 1'' lip, 5/8'' nostrils, tongue bifurcation, head split and subincision, chest and hand brandings, lots of ink
Uraniumhobo

by Hardware » Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:34 pm

Hello Uraniumhobo, welcome to the board! You are quite stunning, I look forward to reading your posts! :)
It's not a revolution, it's a lifestyle.
Hardware

by Narci » Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:55 pm

Hullo Brandon.

Nice to see you here as well as on VF.
~Narci~
Narci

by Tom » Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:43 pm

Hey Brandon

Huge Lobes!...

Thanks for input on the forums
Plugs, Tunnels, Tapers, Spirals, Rings & More UrbanBodyJewelry.com
Tom

by corazon_de_oro » Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:17 pm

Oh wow, your mods look so nice! Your lobes seem nice and healthy, too, which is not a very common thing to see at 3"!
Just out of curiosity, were your other piercings punched/scalpelled or stretched?
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by magalo le matelot » Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:39 pm

Hey you forgot your philtrum stretch in your signature! :mrgreen:

How many times did you take to go up to 3 inches ? And do I see wrong or it look like you have a blowout?

Usually I don't like nostrils stretchs but yours look nice ! I'm also in love with your labret. I always liked big labret. Did you stretched or scalpelled it? Maybe I can harass my boyfriend to get one. Haha:)
    1 inch lobes, madison microdermal 16/07/10 and venoms 2/07/11.
    RIP self-done tongue web, retired wrist surface and tongue.

First tattoo on right thigh - line done (1h20)

Want: 4g septum, tattoo on left ribs/behing ear.
magalo le matelot

by Uraniumhobo » Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:53 pm

i got my philtrum up to 10mm, but i took it out because it was causing pain in my gums so i wanted to remove it before it did any damage, and ive gotten to 3'' twice, first time when i was 16 but they got ripped out and reconstructed which is why you dee the divot in my ear, its not a blowout but a mark from the surgery that just never went away, but ive gotten up to 3.5'' downsized all winter and started to restretch, got back up to 3'' and just waiting for my 4'' plugs to be finished
3'' lobes, 5/8'' outer helixes, 7/16'' conches, 00g nipples, 7/16th'' septum, 1'' lip, 5/8'' nostrils, tongue bifurcation, head split and subincision, chest and hand brandings, lots of ink
Uraniumhobo

by magalo le matelot » Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:08 pm

Thank but you didnt answer my question, how many times did it take to go up to 3 inches ? (the first time) at 16 it seems pretty young, you used taping method from the beginning?

Did the philtrum closed all the way ?

And do you plan on stretching another piercing :D

Haha so many questions.:)

magalo le matelot

by Uraniumhobo » Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:36 am

lol yea i was a bit rushed, so how many times, 2 unless you include the constant downsize and re stretching, and yup yup tape wrap method since 8g both times, also the only punches i had were the conch and helix, 0g for helix and 4g for conch and then stretched from there, none scalpelled

ive been considering deep chest piercings scalpelled to 10mm, and other then that might do second lobes but still not quiet sure, id do my tragi but there really small so i think thats a no go

the philtrum left a dent but i like it, i can still fit an 8g but i dont have any leakage of sort so its all good

as for my lip i love it too, i also love making the stone jewelry for it too

Uraniumhobo

by magalo le matelot » Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:09 pm

Aaah deep chest, they look good but they seems so inconfortable in everyday life... haha:)

magalo le matelot

Return to Introduce Yourself