I'm Chad a professional piercer 14 years experience.

If you're new to the community, introduce yourself in here.

by Chad The Impaler » Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:25 pm

I have been a PROFESSIONAL body piercer for More than 10 yrs now, Which means I have operated at hospital sterility for the entire time.Which also means I can walk into ANY sterilization room and operate/use all the mechanisms and chemicals involved to SAFELY and CORRECTLY make certain there is no chance of disease transmission. My clients health / your health is number one to me, Secondly I want it to be a good life experience for you not something that's scary or creepy. I want your input But I will advise you if you pick jewelry that isn't fit for the piercing to heal correctly on you (everyone is different ,you could just need different jewelry to get that piercing to heal for you.) I also back up all my work with a guarantee , as well as free aftercare should you actually have a problem. Most piercings should only have minor discomfort and not take longer than 3-5 mins TOPS. My apprenticeship was under the direction of April Pitchford at Solar Tattoos in 1998 for an entire year.(NOT FROM SOME CHEESY WEBSITE THAT DON'T MEAN SQUAT)(NOT referring TO the REAL A.P.T./ A.P.P.) I have a real portfolio with extensive pictures to back up my work. If you have any piercing questions you may write to me here and ask.

I really don't want to hear any "Well my friend says" stories unless your friend is a professional Body Piercer / Body Modifier who has been in the industry longer than I have been. So if you ask for my advice please listen to it, this is my career not a hobby or something I do for kicks. Thanks for your time reading this post. :ugeek:

ODERINT DUM METUANT!
Chad The Impaler

by Hardware » Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:31 pm

Awesome! HI CHAD!!! :D
It's not a revolution, it's a lifestyle.
Hardware

by Nic » Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:04 pm

lol sup chad? welcom to the forum =D
Left Lobe = 1 3/8in.
Right Lobe = 1, 3/8 in.
16g Bridge/Earl
14g/ 16g spider bites both sides
14g Tongue
6g Septum
Upcoming:
16g Angel bites
Retired:
Industrial
Nic

by Uraniumhobo » Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:34 pm

nice to meet ya chad
3'' lobes, 5/8'' outer helixes, 7/16'' conches, 00g nipples, 7/16th'' septum, 1'' lip, 5/8'' nostrils, tongue bifurcation, head split and subincision, chest and hand brandings, lots of ink
Uraniumhobo

by Narci » Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:17 am

Hullo Chad.

Nice to have a professional about.
~Narci~
Narci

by Tom » Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:36 pm

Hey Chad!
Great to see someone with a lot experience on here
Plugs, Tunnels, Tapers, Spirals, Rings & More UrbanBodyJewelry.com
Tom

Return to Introduce Yourself