Rambling introduction

If you're new to the community, introduce yourself in here.

by davidjpeacock » Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:31 pm

Hi people,

My name is David, I'm 33, and I'm from Toronto. I'm new to ear stretching, in fact it could be said that I haven't actually started yet.

After a lot of deliberation, I decided to do it. Back in March I had my lobes pierced right to 4mm by a great piercer here in Toronto. I don't particularly have a goal size as such; my plan is to just keep stretching until I think my ears look like they won't suit any bigger. That being said, I kinda dig how 13mm plugs look on other people, so we'll see.

I've done a bunch of homework on this, watched countless YouTube videos and read countless articles. I'll be taking it slow. My piercings have been healing for almost 3 months, and despite a hiccup or two, things seem good. There is still a little tenderness if enough pressure is applied, but I think I'm on track.

I haven't started the daily oil massages yet, because I wasn't sure when it would be ok to take the jewelry in and out.

My plan is to massage until maybe end of September to give a good length of time for the collagen to do its thing after the piercings are healed, before I do my first stretch to 5mm.

I'm excited to be on this journey, and glad to have found this community. :-)
davidjpeacock

by bradykay90 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:50 pm

Nice to have u here u should know 6 - 12 mounths healing time blah blah. U should be able to remove the jewerly just dont leave them out to long as the might close up a lil but u can get some 6g tapers if they do close up a bit and get the jewerly in also everybody ears heal different as i went from a 14g-2g in 40days with no problem i just did plenty of massages and ease the taper in til there was pressure then just let the pressure go away and ease it in a lil more im about to stretch to a 0g here in a couple days. Good luck with ur stretches
My left lobe is 1/2" my right is 00g.
bradykay90

Return to Introduce Yourself