Hey there!!

If you're new to the community, introduce yourself in here.

by Tom » Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:53 am

Welcome to the forum LYndzaY!
Plugs, Tunnels, Tapers, Spirals, Rings & More UrbanBodyJewelry.com
Tom

by HanaPIE » Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:33 pm

you make me jealous i want that many haha
i have 4 lip piercings, my right ear streched to 10 mm and my left ear has 2 lob piercings
getting my tongue done next week and scafolding on both ears next month
4 bottom lip piercings
Tongue
18mm in left ear
6mm and 1.2mm in right ear

*want*
right ear to 18mm
bridge or anit-brow dermals
scafolding both ears
nipples
HanaPIE

by linz86 » Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:05 am

Well Hanapie I can now tell you I have 15 got my snake bite done would of been 16 but I had to take out my tongue piercing didnt deal with it later on too well well gutted about it :cry: (which I didn't have to pay for it was aget done today pay in 2 weeks deal) So think I'll have to get another piercing to make up for it Where are your lip piercings situated?
linz86

by Nic » Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:37 am

lol ya, it sucks that people now adays are so superficial. but nothin to be dun about it. Ima stretch to 1 7/8 eventually. Ima sit at an inch for a bit tho. I dont have ne others yet =( . I have a shitload i wana get tho. I want tongue, then i wana stretch it! then i want 2 labrets on each side of my mouth, Then dermal punches through the top of both my cartilage at like 5/8. Then sum industrials. Only obstacle is my parents. lol do u have any piercings u wanna get?
Left Lobe = 1 3/8in.
Right Lobe = 1, 3/8 in.
16g Bridge/Earl
14g/ 16g spider bites both sides
14g Tongue
6g Septum
Upcoming:
16g Angel bites
Retired:
Industrial
Nic

by linz86 » Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:40 pm

Hey Nic! Yeah there's nothing worse then superficial people grrr! Well I want my tongue redoing, maybe my other nipple done and theres a few other piercings that I'm interested in but need to think about it as somes situated on the face and I already have my snake bites( lip piercings on both sides of my bottom lip) but I'm busy looking for a new job. Thinking about getting doing something with my helix-either double or industrial but don't know yet. What do your parents think of your piercings? And the ones that you want done? How long have you been at an inch?
linz86

by Nic » Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:05 pm

ya they suck lol. thats chill. Any luck so far with the job hunt? is the helix the litle cartilage piece in ur ear? They didnt know what i was doing with my ears till they were already pretty big. They are pretty freaked out lol xD there expressions are the best. Sadly only my right ear is at an inch =( i downsized my left to get rid of the blowout. I just went a week or so with no plug in it an it shrank back down to 3/4 , but my blowout is gone so i can restretch it and itll look pretty =D. How did u parents feel about ur piercings and stuff?
Left Lobe = 1 3/8in.
Right Lobe = 1, 3/8 in.
16g Bridge/Earl
14g/ 16g spider bites both sides
14g Tongue
6g Septum
Upcoming:
16g Angel bites
Retired:
Industrial
Nic

by linz86 » Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:17 am

Hey Nic! No luck in job hunting so far which has peeved me off cause that was one of the reasons I took my tongue piercing out so I could talk during the interview. Helix is top part of ear of cartridge I believe but I have heard other names for it had it done years! Never want to take it out. Your parents were freaked? My mum just looked at weired like she does with my piercings but she had a stroke last year so I know what reaction I get from her now is totally diff from what I would of gotten last year. She normally goes eeh but oh well before I get anything done I let her know not for permission as her and my sis must think but just so that they know that when I go to a neighbouring city I will get up to 3 piercings done if I dont get one done I normally buy jewllery for my piercings :) Well atleast you let your ear heal after the blow out I would dread the day if/when that happens to me. My mums normally pretty cool with my piercings, my younger sis thinks I'm beginning to have an addiction, as for my dad he died 3 year ago so most of my piercings he don't know about but I can guess his response and it prob would not be pretty but my dad also learnt that he couldnt control me and that I was a little wild hehehe. As for the superficaial folk?! Why do they think that cause I have a few piercings and two only on my face, why would they think I would be rude? A thug? etc Personally I think it was the bad ass punks, dont get me wrong I have nothing against them and a few of my cousins are/were punks and they were 'good' but it was the punk era that made piercings 'infamous' but thats my way of thinking. Why cant society just let individuals express themselves how they want? My god I don't half ramble anyway hope your good
linz86

Previous

Return to Introduce Yourself