Hi. I'm here!

If you're new to the community, introduce yourself in here.

by sh4ky » Sat May 19, 2012 6:59 am

My names Tim, I'm from Melbourne, Australia. I've been around for a fair number of years, 42 of them to be precise, but have only been stretching my ears since late last year. I have two in my left ear, currently a 7mm with a few wraps of PFTE tape and a 5mm. I also have a 6mm in my right lobe. Goal sizes are 12mm and 10mm for my left lobe. It just depends how well the flesh between my tunnels holds up (I have just started using Bio oil on my lobes to soften them up, it's working really well already so that shouldn't be a problem hopefully). And for my right lobe, somewhere around 14-18mm seems right. I have thoughts to add at least one transverse piercing to my right tunnel when it's finished, sort of a vertical lobe piercing, from the bottom of the lobe up into the stretch. I do also have other piercings that are about to be stretched but they arent in my ears! So, I'm here just to keep learning really and to find out what others have done, and maybe make an online friend here or there. So hi!
Clever got me this far, then tricky got me in

Piercings:
Left lobe- 00g first hole, 2g second hole
Right lobe- 0g
Right helix rim- 14g x3 around top
Right brow- 14g x 2
And others ;-) retired
sh4ky

by KAISERROLLS » Sat May 19, 2012 2:11 pm

Sounds like your doing pretty good! Welcome to the forums, look around you might learn something ;)
Piercings
1g Left 0g Right Lobes
Right Industrial (retired)
Right Tragus (retired)
Tattoos
4 Hours on sleeve
KAISERROLLS

by sabulba » Mon May 21, 2012 6:24 am

hi...
I am sabulba and I love to discuss on various current topics.
sabulba

Return to Introduce Yourself