my nameee is harrison..

If you're new to the community, introduce yourself in here.

by leighmarie » Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:00 am

And no matter how many people you force your opinion on, we won't all agree with you. And you seem to have a HUGE problem with that.
Current:
1.6mm Tongue
1.6mm Navel
10mm Lobies (Goal: 1/2")
1.2mm Right Tragus
1.2mm Nose
1.2mm Monroe

Wishlist:
Christina piercing

leighmarie

by magalo le matelot » Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:02 pm

Its funny how you are the only one that said that... haha.
I think you didnt understand that I don't care. YOU have a problem with my opinion and honestly I don't give a shit. And like I said previously, you don't even know how I don't care if random people on the internet don't like my opinion... you are the only one that is so angry about it. So now please stop harassing me, because all this is really kiddish.
    1 inch lobes, madison microdermal 16/07/10 and venoms 2/07/11.
    RIP self-done tongue web, retired wrist surface and tongue.

First tattoo on right thigh - line done (1h20)

Want: 4g septum, tattoo on left ribs/behing ear.
magalo le matelot

by leighmarie » Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:35 pm

I'm not the only person who commented on it, if you actually read the above comments.

It's not the fact that I have issue with your opinions, it's the fact that you're such a dictator you think yours is the only valid opinion, and that everyone else is wrong. THAT'S what's childish.

If you're quite content in being that uneducated and ignorant, then carry on, I wouldn't want to spoil it for you. But can you please stop slagging off EVERYTHING that everyone else says, and then moaning when someone then comments on something YOU say. Makes you a bit of a hypocrite.
Current:
1.6mm Tongue
1.6mm Navel
1.2mm Right Tragus
1.2mm Nose
1.2mm Monroe

Wishlist:
Christina piercing

leighmarie

by corazon_de_oro » Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:53 am

magalo le matelot wrote:I said this because the dude was like ''I HAVE ENORMOUS GAUGES, IGNORANTS !'' and 1 inch is nothing to react like this.

And I'm at 7/8 because I take a break before going bigger. And by the way I think 1 inch look good. Its just not a reason to enter a forum and say that you are the master because you have 1 inch gauges...

Leightmarie: Why do you feel the need to say something about all my message ?

I just don't understand why stretching advice can't be given by people who simply know what they're talking about instead of people with gigantic lobes. I think in his post he was just stating that he had 1-inch lobes and some piercings... he didn't say they made him know more about stretching. You're the only one here who seems to think that bigger lobes = more stretching knowledge.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by leighmarie » Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:30 pm

corazon_de_oro wrote:You're the only one here who seems to think that bigger lobes = more stretching knowledge.

+1
Current:
1.6mm Tongue
1.6mm Navel
1.2mm Right Tragus
1.2mm Nose
1.2mm Monroe

Wishlist:
Christina piercing

leighmarie

Previous