Accounts not new, but I pretty much am!

If you're new to the community, introduce yourself in here.

by amieee » Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:44 pm

Hi guys, my name is Amie, and I mostly post issues I have with my ears, LOL.
My accounts two years old but I've only posted three times, so I thought it'd be a good idea to say hi here.
My ears are the only current piercing I have, I've also had my nose pierced twice and my navel pierced once (rejected on me, so heartbreaking.)
I also have five tattoos.
That ear is at 1/2 inch, and I'm working on getting the lobe thicker. I also had my ears pierced when I was less than a year old, and my aunt had pierced them lopsided, so this fistula is a bit closer to the bottom than the other. ^_^
amieee

by sabrinatylerr » Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:23 am

Hi there, i have the same problem with one of my ear holes being lower then the other. Got it pierced when i was a kid as well.
Current Size:

Goal Size:
12mm or 14mm
sabrinatylerr

by Nicole143 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:33 am

I also have the same issue, my right ear is like that. I am currently at a 1/2 too, but no one notices the differences with my lobes but me so I am really not bothered by it too much. By the end of next month tho I will probably start sleeping with nakie lobes ;D to fatten them up an keep em from self stretching!
"No pictorial or sculptural combinations of points of human loveliness, do more than approach the living and breathing human beauty as it gladdens our daily path. "
Nicole143

Return to Introduce Yourself