New to streching

If you're new to the community, introduce yourself in here.

by AshleyLikesCouture » Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:51 am

Hey everyone :) ,

I’m Ashley. I am 23 and from Chicago. I have just gotten started stretching my ears. I have been thinking about it for a while, and decided to start. I did a lot of researching before starting, Including reading posts on this site. I am currently at a 12g, and my goal is a 2g. I'm not sure if I will go bigger, but if I do I think I will end at a 00g.

Just wanted to stop in and say hi. See you all on the boards.
My Tumbr - My Store

Currently:
- Both ears at 8g
- 1 tat on inner left wrist

Goals:
- 2g ears
- Lip piercing
- Bow tat on my collarbone
AshleyLikesCouture

by Michael shireman » Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:30 am

Why would ou go to 2? No offense, but that seems kinda pointless. Go big or go home
Current mods: 1 1/8ths inch lobes , 14g (right) labret

Vocalist for a progressive doom/death metal band called crossing the abyss \m/
Michael shireman

by heathy » Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:56 am

sorry dude, but your attitude is pretty lame. not everyone wants to have massive holes in their ears. if she feels like going to 2 that's her prerogative; later she might decide that she wants to increase in size, but they're HER ears and ordering her to gtfo because she's making a decision to stay small is really rude.

welcome to the board ashley, remember to stretch slow and enjoy the ride. we're all on the same journey.
heathy

by Tom » Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:00 am

Welcome to the forum Ashley

Michael shireman wrote:Why would ou go to 2? No offense, but that seems kinda pointless. Go big or go home

^Hey Mike why is 2g pointless? Not everyone wants to have big lobes. Big small whatever
Plugs, Tunnels, Tapers, Spirals, Rings & More UrbanBodyJewelry.com
Tom

by Nicole143 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:37 am

Hiya Ashley!! I am Nicole, Welcome aboard!! I hope you enjoy your stretching expierence. Like Tom and Heathy stated above big or small doesn't matter, we are all on the same journey. I am at 1/2 and I float between 7/16 and 1/2, this is the size I am staying at and I made the choice to not go bigger bc I like the way this size looks and its not overly expensive jewelry wise on my wallet! I was a late starter too I waited until I was 21 to start stretching bc I had to know for sure it was right for me. I really hope you like the forum and most of us are friendly advice giving peeps!!
"No pictorial or sculptural combinations of points of human loveliness, do more than approach the living and breathing human beauty as it gladdens our daily path. "
Nicole143

by AshleyLikesCouture » Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:12 am

Michael shireman wrote:Why would ou go to 2? No offense, but that seems kinda pointless. Go big or go home

@Michael :( Thats really rude. Larger stretched ears are not for everyone.

@heathy Thanks. I did a lot of research before starting. I also still read up on sites. Its kinda hard for me just starting out. Its like I really want to size up, but I know its not worth the risk. I will be happy when I finally reach my goal.

Thanks every one else. :)
My Tumbr - My Store

Currently:
- Both ears at 8g

Goals:
- 2g ears
- Lip piercing
AshleyLikesCouture

by corazon_de_oro » Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:24 am

Welcome to the forum!
I agree with everyone else, the "go big or go home" thing is silly. There are lots of benefits to having small lobes... more career options, cheaper plugs, more variety in jewelry, etc. Not everyone stretches so they can get as big as possible!

Anyway, it's great that you did your research! Good luck with the rest of your stretching journey. :)
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by AussieGurl » Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:40 am

Hi welcome to the forum Ashley :)

I agree with others by saying that not everyone has to have big lobe stretches.

Little ones look lovely as well :D
8mm/0G Both lobes
AussieGurl

by AshleyLikesCouture » Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:30 am

@corazon_de_oro Thanks :)

AussieGurl wrote:Hi welcome to the forum Ashley :)

I agree with others by saying that not everyone has to have big lobe stretches.

Little ones look lovely as well :D

Thanks. I think all sizes look beautiful but I just think a smaller size will suit me best :)
My Tumbr - My Store

Currently:
- Both ears at 8g

Goals:
- 2g ears
- Lip piercing
AshleyLikesCouture

Return to Introduce Yourself