Hi all :-)

If you're new to the community, introduce yourself in here.

by GenaLyn » Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:24 am

Hiya,
I'm from Lincs, Uk and am 41 years old and new to stretching. I'm at 10mm at the moment and taking a little break as I do battery hen rescue and don't want anything unhealed whilst going into a disgusting egg farm (think my ears would drop off with the filth n dead birds in there)
Two of my sons aged 15 & 17 have got me into stretching. I previously had 6 studs each ear but haven't worn anything except the bottom pair for years, but I've but a stud in each last night with no trouble or pain whatsoever so I think I shall be meddling with those soon as well!
My 17 yo is at 16mm and I'm not sure about my 15 yo as schoolteachers keep giving him crap about his.
I have 11 tattoos inc wedding ring, hubby and I had them matching. Erm... My hair is in a mohawk although just short at mo due to my rescue work.
I'm bonkers, rebellious and always have been and I'm surprised I haven't started stretching sooner as I have lobes like Dumbo.
I'm planning repiercing my nose. I pierced it myself years ago but one of my babies pulled it out so I let it heal..... Now it's time again :-)
I also looked at some (are they called...) Dermal piercings. Would like a stud on my forehead between but above my eyebrows.
I'm looking forward to browsing the site. Ps forgot to mention my hubby hates tunnels so I've gotta wear plugs as I'm not rebellious with him cos he's one in a million.

I forgot to say- I talk a lot too lol
Gena :)
Lincolnshire Fenlands, England
GenaLyn

by EasternTiger » Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:15 am

HI! I'm new as well, lol I haven't seen many around. hmm
Anyway it looked like we have some things in common so just thought I would say hey. :p
8/00
EasternTiger

by AussieGurl » Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:44 am

Hi GenaLyn, welcome to the forum :)
8mm/0G Both lobes
AussieGurl

Return to Introduce Yourself