Hello! :D

If you're new to the community, introduce yourself in here.

by Chicks » Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:56 pm

Hi everyone,

I'm new here and new to stretching :) I've been into piercing for a good 10 years, always wanted to stretch my lobes but took a long time for me to be sure it was what I wanted to do. I'm currently at 12g, my goal is 2g (for now). Came across the site researching a tear after taking out my 10g stretching spiral to rest today. I might have pulled it while I was asleep :( Back to 12g you go left lobe!

Nice to meet you all ^_^
Chicks

by ZombieModification13 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:02 am

Hello Chicks,
If you ever tear you lobe again, it's a good idea to leave the jewelry out until it heals. And use salt water soaks 1 to 2 times a day until it heals. When i ripped my ear for the first time i was infuriated. But friends that i have gave me great advice. I usually use a shot glass filled with luke warm water and just enough salt to be decently salty to taste. Then just hold the shot glass under your lobe for about 2 to 3 minutes. Then do the same for the next ear. But it is usually a ggood idea to change the salt water and rinse the cup. Just incase you have an infection in one ear(you don't want to carry the bacteria from one ear to the other). I really hope this helped. If you need advice just send me a message. I might be able to help.

ZOMBIE.
ZombieModification13

by Chicks » Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:57 am

I left the jewelry out of that lobe for almost a week and it healed up nicely (my skin heals up very fast, and it was such a tiny tear). I then put smaller jewelry in and I'll keep it that way for a few weeks more. I have the patience to stretch sensibly, I won't rush it! I've started to do oil massages on my lobes now, the next time I stretch I'll do salt water soaks :D Thanks for the reply!
Chicks

Return to Introduce Yourself