WHOOPSIE, MADE AN OOPSIE

If you're new to the community, introduce yourself in here.

by Winter Hope311 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:03 pm

I totally wrote my introduction thread in the wrong section :?
So here it is, for any who didn't catch it!
My name is Winter Hope, and my husband, Joshua, and myself are new to ear stretching as well as this forum. Josh is 27 and I will be 27 next Tuesday. I'm a body mod enthusiast, but have been more into tattoos for years. We are recently sober (recovering opiate addicts), and love ear stretching as not only a great bonding experience for the two of us, but also an activity to enjoy to keep our minds off of getting high.
We love meeting and talking with people that share our interests, so feel free to hit us up anytime!!!
LOVE & PEACE!
Winter Hope
26 years old

HAVE:
6g lobes
left nostril
tongue
navel
19 tattoos

WANT:
0g lobes
1 tattoo finished
1 cover-up
3 pending tattoos

RETIRED:
both nipples
Winter Hope311

by DncGvnDnc » Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:56 am

Welcome I hope all goes well on you and your husbands journey in a new sober lifestyle I have been sober for six months I too abused opiates started with painkillers ended with herion. I am glad that nasty demon is not a part of my life anymore everything was going downhill very fast.

:evil: keep it brutal :evil:

Edit: I still drink smoke weed and cigarettes though, but at least I've gotten rid of the worst part.
DncGvnDnc

by Winter Hope311 » Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:39 pm

DncGvnDnc wrote:I too abused opiates started with painkillers ended with herion.

Thank you!!

Crazy downhill spiral, isn't it?? EVERYONE i know who battles it went down the exact same way. my husband had 2 surgeries, and in a span of 1 year, we went from just a couple of potheads/occasional pill poppers to MAJOR addicts of

lortabs --> oxycodone --> heroin.

Now that I'm out of it and see how much easier life really is without it all, i will NEVER go back!!
Winter Hope
26 years old

HAVE:
6g lobes
left nostril
tongue
navel
19 tattoos

WANT:
0g lobes
1 tattoo finished
1 cover-up