Namaste

If you're new to the community, introduce yourself in here.

by ShortySuicide » Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:55 pm

Hello All!

My name is Jen, I have been a member since Oct (this is my first post) and still new to stretching. Currently I am at 8g and almost ready to stretch up to 6g. Thanks to everyone here and this site! I have learned so much and how to stretch correctly and safely. My goal is to have healthy lobes, size at this point is undetermined.

Oh and I am 24 from Cedar Rapids, IA, USA
ShortySuicide

by ast.riske » Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:24 pm

Hey Jen, welcome. : ) I'm glad to hear things are going well for you so far on your journey. You're about to make your first challenging stretch, but it sounds like you're ready. Congrats! 8g to 6g is a milestone. : )

Again, welcome. Please keep us updated on your journey. : )
Battle not with monsters lest ye become a monster; and if you gaze into the abyss the abyss gazes into you.
-Fredrick Nietzsche

Pericings:
2g Lobes
6g Septum

Want:
Frenulum Linguae
Left inner conch
Right helix
ast.riske

by ShortySuicide » Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:06 pm

Well just tried to stretch up to 6g but my ears said NO way. I am going to wait a little while yet and keep doing oil massages and try again later. A little disappointing but I'll get there someday. ;)
ShortySuicide

by ViolentJayne » Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:49 pm

ShortySuicide wrote:Well just tried to stretch up to 6g but my ears said NO way. I am going to wait a little while yet and keep doing oil massages and try again later. A little disappointing but I'll get there someday. ;)

I had to wait almost 3 months for one ear and almost 4 for the other .. then the 6 ga jumped in no problem .. since its the first big stretch sometimes you have to give your ears enough time to really loosen up on their own ... or you can always try taping but Its really hard at such smaller sizes .. good luck stretching and nice to meet you m
4ga lobes ,14ga 2nd hole lobes. 14ga tounge
full sleeve and 7 other Tattoos

SHE'S ALWAYS NICE
AND GIVES ADVICE
WHEN WE DONT HAVE A CLUE
SHE NEEDS NO HELP
FROM YOU
ViolentJayne

by ShortySuicide » Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:10 pm

Thanks for the help and advice! I was able to stretch with no problem a couple of days ago. Seems fine so far, no soreness, no redness, or anything at all. So happy I was able to make my first big step with no problems. I'm glad I waited until my ears were ready and didn't rush it.
ShortySuicide

Return to Introduce Yourself