Hey!

If you're new to the community, introduce yourself in here.

by sheepsheep » Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:22 am

Hi, I'm Chelsea :) I actually tried stretching a year ago. I went to a local shop and bought 14g acrylic rings. I went home and had no idea how to get them in so I went back and the woman took me to the back and shoved them in for me. Literally, shoved. They were insanely sore for the next week and bleeding. I gave up and took them out. Few months ago I decided to do some more research and went back to the same shop and got 16g (wanted to be on the safe side because they had been giving me problems with normal posts). A different woman was working and she was much nicer and willing to be gentle when she put them in. However, she told me to get Bactine (after doing some research on that I discovered it's mostly damaging to the ear) so I decided to just do them myself from then on and not take her advice ;) I've been slowly stretching and have 12g in one and 14g in the other. I plan to stop at 12g for a while and wait until my 10g plugs come in :)

So that's my story! Any advice would be welcome (and most likely heeded, unless it's not helpful haha)
sheepsheep

by Nic » Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:26 pm

hello sheep lol sounds like u dont really need advice, u already figured out that most piercers have no idea what stretching is xD. ur pic made me lawl >.> u look stoked as hell
Left Lobe = 1 3/8in.
Right Lobe = 1, 3/8 in.
16g Bridge/Earl
14g/ 16g spider bites both sides
14g Tongue
6g Septum
Upcoming:
16g Angel bites
Retired:
Industrial
Nic

by sheepsheep » Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:45 pm

haha I'm glad. I love making weird faces :)
sheepsheep

Return to Introduce Yourself