Bonjour!

If you're new to the community, introduce yourself in here.

by Chdz » Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:22 am

Hello everyone!
My name is Carmen, I'm 21, and a proud mommy-to-be (6months in!! yay!!), and this is my first time in a forum. I started stretching my ears in high school with out any knowledge or guidance as to how to stretch my ears properly and surprisingly enough i managed to do a pretty decent job, that is..... until now :( . The last time i stretched out my ears i did it using silicone plugs and i ended up blowing out my ears, but because the silicone was very thick and double flared i wasn't able to take off the plugs and downsize and I have been going through a very painful/scabby healing process for the past three weeks. So if anyone has any advice to help me to get out of this pickle I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you!!! :mrgreen:
Gauge size:7/8
Chdz

by ast.riske » Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:39 pm

Eek! You should definitely get those plugs out ASAP. If you need to, see your doctor. If you leave them in while you heal, your ears could fuse to them. Unhappy times. Best of luck!
Battle not with monsters lest ye become a monster; and if you gaze into the abyss the abyss gazes into you.
-Fredrick Nietzsche

Pericings:
2g Lobes
6g Septum

Want:
Frenulum Linguae
Left inner conch
Right helix
ast.riske

Return to Introduce Yourself