Heya!

If you're new to the community, introduce yourself in here.

by SpiffyBeats » Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:38 am

Hi everyone! Since no-one can ever pronounce my name and/or usually can't remember it, I just go by Dee or Deen. I'm 16 year old girl from Victoria, BC, Canada going into grade 12. I'm a bit of a nerd (my fav subjects are maths and chemistry), but I hope a slightly funky one. I just started longboarding last month (got a second hand 38" kicktail) so I'm slowly getting the hang of that. Right now I just have regular 18g lobe piercings (...yay), but I really want to start stretching them. Unfortunately, I can't get any cartilage done because I play soccer almost year round and, well, it'd hurt like nobody's business to get nailed in a new piercing so imma gonna wait until soccer is done for that. I really love listening to metal (fav metal bands incl: iron maiden, amon amarth, electric wizard, blue gillespie), especially melodic death metal , but I also really like 70s and 80s rock and prog rock (Rush is amazing). I want to get some advice on stretching, but I will post in the appropriate forum for that. Awesome community here; looked through some pics and some of them are totally rad. I'll stop rambling now.
Keep furthering the radpocalypse \m/
SpiffyBeats

by TheGreyEyedMonster » Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:02 am

welcome to the forum Dee!
"We think caged birds sing, when indeed they cry out."

Have
10mm Lobes (to be 16mm)
(R)Helix
Want
(L)ear- Double Helix, Tragus, Rook, 2nd&3rd Lobes
(R)ear- 6g Helix Punch, Industrial, 2nd&3rd Lobes
Nape