Good morning from Canada!

If you're new to the community, introduce yourself in here.

by The Equinox » Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:54 pm

Well I've been creeping this forum for quite some time now, I finally broke down and made an account Haha. My name is Jamie-Lynn, and I've been stretching my ears for 7 years. Back then, there was no 'how to' guide available or forums on the Internet to help aid those who are new to the whole experience. Especially coming from a tight knit community where most people frown upon things that would be considered out of the norm. When I started out, I had no idea what I was doing which resulted in a minor blow out on one side at 00g. Of course I took my jewelry out and allowed it to heal over several years, and have been slowly progressing back up. I'm sitting at a 0g right now, and my current goal is to reach 1/2". I use Pyrex glass tapers to do my dirty work, which is the ACTUAL best In my opinion. I'm probably not the only one, but my lobes get irritated from the little black 'O' rings that are used to hold acrylic tapers in place, so I stopped wearing them a long time ago. I prefer organic jewelry, my body will usually tell me if it disagrees with a certain material and in my experience anything man made has given me problems.

Anyways, I signed up here to meet some like-minded people. I don't have any concerns with my ears, they're peachy :) But I find myself on this forum a lot, so I figured it wouldn't hurt to throw a profile into the mix. Hope everyone's having a good day! And thanks for taking the time to read my life story haha.

Cheers!
The Equinox

by TheGreyEyedMonster » Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:14 pm

Welcome to the forum! :D
"We think caged birds sing, when indeed they cry out."

Have
10mm Lobes (to be 16mm)
(R)Helix
Want
(L)ear- Double Helix, Tragus, Rook, 2nd&3rd Lobes
(R)ear- 6g Helix Punch, Industrial, 2nd&3rd Lobes
Nape