Whats up with it Vanilla Face?

If you're new to the community, introduce yourself in here.

by RedOrGreen » Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:48 am

What's goin on forum? Since I've got a thread goin I suppose I'll introduce myself. My names Josh or any variation of the name. I've been piercing myself since I was about 16. I've had my lip done multiple times, rocked snakebites for a while but the metal got to be too much for me. Had my nipples poked in the past but one got ripped out so I got rid of the other. Got a little worried someone would rip that one out too. I've had my ears pierced since I was 17 and had them at a 4g(haven't learned mm for every size yet) then I decided to go on a stretch spree when I was about 21. Against everything everyone has ever told me I streched up really fast and did some serious damage to my right ear. Pretty much looks like hammered dog shit. Now im on the downsize for a couple months seein ifif it will somewhat heal so I can ultimately stretch up to 32mm. I really don't want to get my ears sewn, that would break my heart. Bought some custom 31.7mm Narra Burl plugs before I realized how bad my ear has gotten and am lookin forward to gettin em in. Throw me a pm with some stories or advice or some insight on good products for my poor lobes, Maybe some good sites to get some earrings. Im currently goin through onetribe.com and omericaorganic.com I love the plugs they have
Last edited by RedOrGreen on Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GOAL SIZE
32mm in both ears
RedOrGreen

by joexxx » Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:20 am

What UP! Welcome to the the forum dude
joexxx

Return to Introduce Yourself