Hello! (is it me you're... lookin' for?)

If you're new to the community, introduce yourself in here.

by sable-able » Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:06 pm

Hi, I'm Vicki. I'm 17 and from Connecticut.

I'm currently at a 12g, and my goal size is a 00g. I also have a second hole in my lobes that's at 18g, which I don't plan to stretch.

My mom isn't crazy about me stretching, but she says that she trusts me to be smart and "classy" about it - whatever that means. Instead of buying me some tapers for my birthday, she gave me about half the money that I needed to buy some and told me that "since you're buying them, if you rip your ear in half, it's not my problem"... then, when I showed her my ears at 14g, she said "that's as big as you're going, right?" :mrgreen: She's cute.

I've liked the idea of stretching for about a year, and I decided to go for it. I love how I'll be able to wear something like bright silicone tunnels or modest plain white/flesh colored plugs - or anything in between like wooden or stone plugs.

I've been doing it carefully and safely ("listening to my ears" ;) )... I hope I don't give off the "stupid teenager wrecking their ears" vibe.
Currently: 12g
Goal Size: 00g
sable-able

by SusiHill » Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:25 pm

the only people who give off the "stupid teenager wrecking their ears vibe" are the ones going and stretching every other day, cuz they think its fun to be first done.

Im 17 too, and it took me upwards of 9 months to get to my current size, i did the ripping and blowing out but i let it heal and my lobes are happy now. As long as you keep it slow and keep listening to your ears you should be all set

oh and welcome to the forum :D
I'm 17 i live in maine, im engaged.
In janurary:
Double Right Eyebrow
Navel
2nd holes 6g
3rd holes &other ear
Septum 14g
tattoos
Have:
12mm lobes
right nostril piercing 20g
2nd holes 20mm

Stretching to 19mm
SusiHill

by TheGreyEyedMonster » Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:31 am

you don't give off that vibe at all. welcome to the forum and good luck stretching!! :)
"We think caged birds sing, when indeed they cry out."

Have
10mm Lobes (to be 16mm)
(R)Helix
Want
(L)ear- Double Helix, Tragus, Rook, 2nd&3rd Lobes
(R)ear- 6g Helix Punch, Industrial, 2nd&3rd Lobes
Nape
Tongue Web
(R)Nostril
TheGreyEyedMonster

Return to Introduce Yourself