Gauged Mommy here...

If you're new to the community, introduce yourself in here.

by everythingevil2113 » Tue May 24, 2011 1:57 pm

Hello everyone I'm Erin, Im 25 and a mommy to a wonderful little 2 year old boy. I have had my ears stretched to a 00g for about 5 years now. I love them. I wouldnt personally go any bigger. I just got married a few days ago to the man of my dreams. Im a stay at home mom and I sell gauges and plugs made from polymer clay on Etsy. If you are interested in something custom, thats what I specialize in... I know people are back and forth about wether or not to wear polymer clay in your holes. But I personally have found that they do great in my ears. and I love them! I offer a lot of unique ideas, and look forward to being a part of this group! My shop name on Etsy is Everything Evil and my member name is CoCa2113... Thanks guys! :)
everythingevil2113

by miles11we » Tue May 24, 2011 8:48 pm

No offense but i wouldn't ever put poly clay in my ears, if you want to make plugs get a lathe and start turning wood (and decent woods dont be one of the hacks that uses cheap soft woods that arent exactly safe for use in ears) like i did. I sell on etsy too ( http://www.mirageplugco.etsy.com Mirage Plug co.). I started by just making plugs for myself until i got everything down to a science and i could produce a very high quality product.
miles11we

Return to Introduce Yourself