What's poppin

If you're new to the community, introduce yourself in here.

by Jonases1623 » Mon May 23, 2011 4:42 am

hey everyone guess what I'M NEW! lol well to this site not to ear stretching :D
my names Jasmine i'm 18 from NYC and i'm awesome :lol: jk
well um i'm not really sure wtf to do on this site i joined b/c i want to be apart of something because i'v had no friends for the past month and i'm a little alone :cry: and also i'm the only person i know that's stretching my ears so um anyways befriend me please and leave me love please no hate i cant deal with hatred right now :(
tata
Plugs never Drugs
Jonases1623

by 504_DreadheaD » Tue May 24, 2011 1:40 am

Welcome! I joined because I don't know many ppl stretching either, so this is great place to chat with ppl that are into the same thing. Only wish I wouldv'e known about it sooner :D .
Life is one big road with lots of signs.So when you riding through the ruts, don't complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy.Don't bury your thoughts, put your vision to reality.Wake Up and Live!
504_DreadheaD

by Salayna » Tue May 24, 2011 2:33 am

Heyyy their!! Im pretty new on this site and to stretching :D this site is pretty cool, alot of the people on here are very helpful n nice :D I've wanted to stretch my ears for awile but my mom wouldn't let me, finally i was fed up to not doing it so i went for it, my mom was pretty pissed but she got over it :D I wish i would have started sooner!! hopeyou have fun with the sitelol :D nice meeting you :D
Don't fear failure so much that you refuse to try new things. The saddest summary of a life contains three descriptions: could have, might have, and should have.
Salayna

by Deano » Tue May 24, 2011 6:50 am

Welcome to the forums. Hope you enjoy your stay here. I'm also kind of a loner when it comes to body mods, so I feel your pain in some way.
2g lobes, want to be 0g
Deano

by Jonases1623 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:46 am

hi guys :D thanks so much for the feedback. nice to meet you all. glad we could all be apart of the Body Mods community. i know what you mean; i wish i would have started stretching a lot sooner like while i was still in HS, but my mom was like HELL NO! but i'm glad i'm at where i am now. couldnt be happier :]
Plugs never Drugs
Jonases1623

by DJ_5000 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:50 am

Hi! I know how you feel, once I can finally start stretching my ears (December isn't coming quick enough :x ) I'll literally be the only person in my town with stretched ears.... But standing out is always fun! :D
10 g ears and my tongue pierced.
I want to eventually stretch my ears to 00g at most, get snake bites, and tattoos.

"It's better to live on your feet than die on your knees."
DJ_5000

Return to Introduce Yourself