Hi

If you're new to the community, introduce yourself in here.

Hi

by zerousteve » Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:17 pm

I'm new to the forum but have posted a few things, and I think it is excellent. So I figured I would finally introduce myself.

My name is Steve and I live in Rhode Island. I go to the New England Institute of Technology for Networking Engineering and hope to pursue a career in that. I just got my ears pierced at a 16g and can't wait to start stretching. I have been wanting to do it for years now, but my dad wouldn't let me do anything until I was 18. I am now 19, I will be 20 in July. But ever since I saw that my friend had his left lobe stretched to about an 8g or 6g I wanted to do it. And that was like 6 or 7 years ago so I have been waiting forever. Other than my piercings I have 3 tattoos and plan on getting way more. As of right now I don't have a goal size. I know I want to at least get to a 0.

I posted this the other day, they are pictures of me and my tattoos if you are curious. viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1237
zerousteve

by twosharks » Sun May 01, 2011 1:12 am

Just have to say that I love your nerdy and beautiful tattoos!
I was two sharks and a monkey.
twosharks

by zerousteve » Mon May 02, 2011 3:52 am

Thanks a lot. I really like my LOTRs one. I plan on getting more LOTRs inspired tattoos.
zerousteve

Return to Introduce Yourself