Whats Up

If you're new to the community, introduce yourself in here.

by SpaceCadet410 » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:15 am

Hey Spacecadet Here. ;) Umm. Pretty Much Just Gonna "Introduce" myself I guess...

I'm 21 and live in NY. I have been stretching my ears for about 2 years now and am currently at a 7/16. I recently tried stretching to a 1/2 which is my goal and it was a disaster :/ so i downsized and started doing sea salt soaks. Their healed up Really nice :)

...My goal size is 12mm or 1/2inch and I think its probably gonna take me at LEAST another year to get to that. I have no problem being patient. :roll: Im in this for the long run :D

Also; since my goal size is a 1/2, I dont think U should use tapers to stretch after maybe 00?..idk but not up until 1/2. So Ive started the taping method. But my ? is how do u knw when you've reached the size your going for?<---Is that a stupid question? :/ Neways; all advice on this would b helpful too.

I have several other piercings such as my 12g septum(8 months),16g Right nostril(7 years),10g Industrial(6 years),My 12g rook(5 years),Nipple(7 years),Surface tragus(3 years),Belly button(7 years),Tragus both ears(7 years) *Newest* Surface Navel Piercing with the Staple Bar, A week & a half ;)

I would really appreciate any advice or feed back :P

Sp@c3C@d3T :geek:
We r Not The same I am A Martian..
7/16 lobes goal size 1/2
Septum
Industrial
Nipple
Surface Tragus
Nostril
Belly button
Surface navel with staple bar
Rook