Herro :3

If you're new to the community, introduce yourself in here.

by KennethAlan » Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:54 pm

Haiiiiii
My name is Kenneth and I am 20 years old. I live just outside of Boston and have been stretching since 2003 when I was 13 years old.

I originally started stretching knowing nothing about it. All I knew was that I really liked this earring, but it said 14g on it. I had no idea what it meant, but when I got home I looked it up on the internet and that's how it all began.

I only have one ear pierced/stretched and it was at 5/8" for 4 years until a little accident this past weekend.

When I was under 18 I only had one ear pierced because my parents wouldn't let me get the other one done. Then when I was 18 I decided I liked having just the one done. But I plan on getting the other one done in April. I'm thinking I'll get it pierced at like a 6g just to get a headstart. I'm excited to stretch my other lobe the right way. When I stretched the left one starting at age 13 I didn't really have a clue what I was doing so I made a lot of mistakes that caused me a lot of earlobe pain. I never skipped sizes though so at least I did that right.
KennethAlan

Return to Introduce Yourself