hewo'z :3

If you're new to the community, introduce yourself in here.

by Hardcorekid178 » Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:25 pm

Hola everyone! =D Muh name is jamal and im new to this site (obviously) but aannyywaays. I've always wanted gauges but idk how i could convince my parents to let me get em =(. Im a muscian/Song writer and me and my freinds are currently in the process of startin a deathcore band =D. but if you wanna learn more about me just pm muh! byyeezz
*My freinds come first that's the bottom line* ADTR
Hardcorekid178

by Aoric » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:53 pm

I don't know how your parents are, but when I first started long ago they didn't like it one bit. If your parents are the kind you can convince, then if I were you, I'd learn everything there is to know about stretching and show them you've looked into this, and you know as much as possible. The smaller sizes I find most parents don't notice, or don't think it's "as bad" for some reason.
If they won't be convinced, you may as well just wait until you can do what you want to your own body rather than cause a conflict with them. You do have to live there after all.
Good luck
Piercings: 9/16" first lobe, second and third lobes, 3 right helix, 3 left helix, left nostril, septum, medusa, 3 tongue
Retired: 4 nipple, chest microdermal, 2 hip microdermal, belly ring
Aoric

by Hardcorekid178 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:04 pm

Thanks for the advise. and yeah my mom would be fine with it but my step dad wouldnt. and i might possibly be getting adopted soon so i might just try to do it then
*My freinds come first that's the bottom line* ADTR
Hardcorekid178

Return to Introduce Yourself