XMAS gifts

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by stashapistachio » Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:33 pm

Nope America.
And they don't do 'gift', lol. So expect to pay customs.
stashapistachio

by Acacia » Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:10 am

bummer
Acacia

by WindowLicker » Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:36 am

Those are pretty awesome. No one in my family likes that I have stretched lobes, nor do they even know what size I'm at, so I'll be getting myself some plugs lol. I'll post pics when I finally get em, assuming I have $ left over from getting other ppl's gifts.
The sound of gun fire so loud and rapid, but it seems to be so quiet around me, and out of nowhere I feel peace cover me. I reach down and reload my ticket home. The taste of cold steel on my lips, and a second later silence fills the January air...
WindowLicker

by WindowLicker » Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:21 am

So, it turns out I had plenty left over to spend on myself lol. Here's what I just got through ordering:

Last pair available on the site :D
The sound of gun fire so loud and rapid, but it seems to be so quiet around me, and out of nowhere I feel peace cover me. I reach down and reload my ticket home. The taste of cold steel on my lips, and a second later silence fills the January air...
WindowLicker

by WindowLicker » Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:22 am

O, I also got 3 free vials of jojoba oil as well as a thing of emu oil
WindowLicker

by corazon_de_oro » Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:58 am

Niiiiice! I'm thinking about buying some things from BAF for myself too even though I just ordered from there two or three weeks ago... I could use some oil, and 0G is my goal size (for now) so no matter how many pairs of plugs I get they won't go to waste! I need to stop being a compulsive shopper, haha.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by WindowLicker » Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:30 am

If you're interested I've got a few 0g plugs I think and a bunch of 00g plugs I'm tryin to get rid of...There's obviously no way I can wear em now. I can give em to you for cheap.
WindowLicker

by magalo le matelot » Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:27 pm

My boyfriend gave me these for christmas. I was like... amazed. They're so pretty, its the prettiest plugs I ever own. They're from omerica organic. The inside stone is bigger and more greenish than the photo (they're 5/8 on the picture and I'm wearing 1 inch). I always wear them. :D
    1 inch lobes, madison microdermal 16/07/10 and venoms 2/07/11.
    RIP self-done tongue web, retired wrist surface and tongue.

First tattoo on right thigh - line done (1h20)

Want: 4g septum, tattoo on left ribs/behing ear.
magalo le matelot

Previous

Return to Jewelry Discussion