Gorrilla Glass Power Eyelets

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by stashapistachio » Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:50 pm

So I've wanted Power Plugs for ages, but then I saw THESE. And they are way in front.

But I can't find anything out really about them, what sizes/prices/where to buy (unless I live in Philadelphia)

Anyone got any ideas how I can get hold of some?
Otherwise I'll wait and see what emerges from APP. But I'll bet they're super-expensive by the time I manage to get some from there (I don't go, but people buy to sell).

So pretty :(

stashapistachio

by WindowLicker » Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:02 pm

ddduuudddeee...those fire ones are awesome!!!
The sound of gun fire so loud and rapid, but it seems to be so quiet around me, and out of nowhere I feel peace cover me. I reach down and reload my ticket home. The taste of cold steel on my lips, and a second later silence fills the January air...
WindowLicker

by WindowLicker » Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:11 pm

If you see any of them pop up plz post! I found the same things as plugs, not eyelets on BAF.
The sound of gun fire so loud and rapid, but it seems to be so quiet around me, and out of nowhere I feel peace cover me. I reach down and reload my ticket home. The taste of cold steel on my lips, and a second later silence fills the January air...
WindowLicker

by stashapistachio » Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:54 pm

Power plugs are aplenty.
But I've only just discovered they exist as eyelets (from two places). And they are awesome.
I want! D:

I need to buy...
stashapistachio

by colthardic » Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:59 am

i dont really like plugs that you can see through i only like the ones without holes. i find it quite revolting to look through someones ear
Have
Septum: 16G

Want
Tongue: 16G

Retired
Nipple: 16G

Stretching Ears
Took mine out cause I fucked up my left one stretching to fast. Starting over in August. Won't stretch so fast this time.
colthardic

by HiMyNameIsMegan » Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:52 am

colthardic wrote:i dont really like plugs that you can see through i only like the ones without holes. i find it quite revolting to look through someones ear

People with stretched ears are bound to have giant holes in there ears.
HiMyNameIsMegan

by WindowLicker » Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:36 am

colthardic wrote:i dont really like plugs that you can see through i only like the ones without holes. i find it quite revolting to look through someones ear

Lol seriously...your on a forum dedicated to people with gigantic holes in their ears, as well as other body mods, and you're going to talk about how "plugs you can see through are revolting." Maybe you should find a new hobby my friend.
WindowLicker

by corazon_de_oro » Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:11 am

Haha. Do you close your eyes when you change your plugs or what?
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by colthardic » Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:08 pm

actually yes i dont look when i stretch my ears. haha. but i just dont like to be able to see through the ear. i dont mind the full plugs but i just think it is a little weird to see through the ear. maybe i am just not used to seeing it as i am the only one in my school with stretched ears and pretty much the only one in town.
Have
Septum: 16G

Want
Tongue: 16G

Retired
Nipple: 16G

Stretching Ears
Took mine out cause I fucked up my left one stretching to fast. Starting over in August. Won't stretch so fast this time.
colthardic

by HiMyNameIsMegan » Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:36 pm

colthardic wrote:actually yes i dont look when i stretch my ears. haha. but i just dont like to be able to see through the ear. i dont mind the full plugs but i just think it is a little weird to see through the ear. maybe i am just not used to seeing it as i am the only one in my school with stretched ears and pretty much the only one in town.

Oh my.
HiMyNameIsMegan

Next

Return to Jewelry Discussion