Post your collection!

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by stashapistachio » Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:07 pm

These are always my favourite threads on jewellery forums, I like to be nosey. And this one didn't really have a proper one.

What does your jewellery collection look like?
Currently mine looks like...
Severely depleted :/
From the right - 1", 5/8", and hangies and everything else.

Plus 2 pairs of stone in the post, 3 on order, my disappearing spirals at under the xmas tree, and 2/3 pairs of dichro my bf promised me :D

So... lemme see yours!
Its not a competition or anything, don't worry!
stashapistachio

by corazon_de_oro » Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:26 pm

Wow! That's awesome... those purple plugs near the top are gorgeous. Most of my collection is too small although I do have some 0G stuff that I can't wear yet. Maybe I'll just take a picture of my whole jewelry box later, haha.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by WindowLicker » Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:29 pm

I've been wanting those Munster and Starry Night plugs. Impressive collection for sure :)
The sound of gun fire so loud and rapid, but it seems to be so quiet around me, and out of nowhere I feel peace cover me. I reach down and reload my ticket home. The taste of cold steel on my lips, and a second later silence fills the January air...
WindowLicker

by HiMyNameIsMegan » Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:34 pm

Lovely ! I was going to say i liked a certain pair but i like about 10 of them lol.
HiMyNameIsMegan

by stashapistachio » Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:39 pm

corazon_de_oro wrote:Wow! That's awesome... those purple plugs near the top are gorgeous. Most of my collection is too small although I do have some 0G stuff that I can't wear yet. Maybe I'll just take a picture of my whole jewelry box later, haha.

Both the 5/8" and 1" purpley ones I think you're on about are the same.
Teal dichro on trans red. Shiny!

Its a REALLY lame photo, but the only way I could fit nearly everything in XD
If you wanna know what stuff is, ask. I can't be arsed to write it alll out.

I'm on jewellery box version 4 now (though its turned into a cabinet) Lol.
And actual barbells and stuff have another box.

I has a problem >.<
stashapistachio

by Gutterflower » Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:07 am

I'm incredibly impressed by the Pacman ghost plugs. :lol: I want nerd plugs... pokeballs, specifically, for when I'm at 0g. Glass pokeball plugs would be the ultimate for me.

You're obviously not the only one with a problem. :P
All the way from the land of the self-conscious zombies.
................The food service industry there is really goddamn terrible.
Gutterflower

by stashapistachio » Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:16 am

I love my pacmans too, but they're too drying to wear in winter :( They are retired now! Buahahaha!
I bought my bf snes controller ones, and some umbrella corp picture plugs for xmas. (he's also got quite a few of my 'un-girly' 5/8"s)

I want pokeballs. I saw some wood ones recently. I'm pretty sure Bill has made some pokeballs. But I'm not sure I was THAT amazed by them? Kinda.. lumpy, lol. But thats what you get with glass like that.

stashapistachio

by HiMyNameIsMegan » Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:14 am

I know this is totally inappropriate, But at first glance i thought the black plugs at the right? I dunno what it is sorry was a dildo! :oops: You have such a lovely collection anyway!
HiMyNameIsMegan

by stashapistachio » Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:27 am

HAHAHAHA!!!
No.
They're just ebony plugs I couldn't fit in the tiny box flat

Lol.
stashapistachio

by WindowLicker » Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:35 pm

Woulda been a whoops moment for Pistashio lol
The sound of gun fire so loud and rapid, but it seems to be so quiet around me, and out of nowhere I feel peace cover me. I reach down and reload my ticket home. The taste of cold steel on my lips, and a second later silence fills the January air...
WindowLicker

Next

Return to Jewelry Discussion