Nice glass plugs?

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by Gutterflower » Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:02 am

Hi guys! :D

I'm currently at a very small gauge, but when I stretch bigger I'd like some really nice quality glass plugs. I've been poking around a few sites but I thought I'd ask here since obviously you guys know what you're talking about.

Also, and this is probably kind of a dumb question, but what plugs do you find are heaviest?

I'm still trying to sponge up information, haha. :)
All the way from the land of the self-conscious zombies.
................The food service industry there is really goddamn terrible.
Gutterflower

by Acacia » Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:12 am

Try browsing the various online shops, they often have many nice glass-plugs and tunnels etc. Try Bodyartforms or bodyjweeleryshop. You can use their search-function to search specifically for their glass stuff.

Steel and stone are often heavy.
Acacia

by Gutterflower » Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:32 pm

Thank you. :) I was just curious as to what people's favourite sources were.
Gutterflower

by Acacia » Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:53 pm

I like bodyjewelleryshop (uk), cos I'm in europe, so can't order for more than $15 outside of the eu. but if I could i think a bodyartforms and bodyjewelrysource would be among my favs :)

And I like these:
http://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/online ... 062450.cfm

and these:
http://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/online ... 441449.cfm

and if I were in the us, I would go mad here (28 pages worth of glass):
http://www.bodyartforms.com/products.as ... ced=Search
Acacia

by xImNotEdgex » Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:56 pm

my friend swears by gorilla glass plugs. find them!
xImNotEdgex

by corazon_de_oro » Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:39 pm

Try glasswearstudios.com! Some styles are pretty expensive but it's good quality and they have some really pretty stuff. I've had single-flare colorfront plugs for every size I've been at so far. They also sell a couple different brands of them on bodyartforms.com along with some other glass styles.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by Gutterflower » Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:21 am

Thanks guys. :D I've been cruising the sites you've given me... ugh, now I want to buy everything I see. I wanted glass plugs so they look a bit more discreet and I don't get backhanded at work.

I think image plugs look pretty good... it'd be nice to be able to submit your own images and have them crafted for you. I want Pokeball plugs. I feel like I might be a bit too uncool for it all. :P
Gutterflower

by Hybrid » Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:20 pm

I agree with you on that. I would love to have a plug made for my school logo. That would be sweet, although I plan on stopping around 6g so It wouldn't be very big :p
Hybrid

by Acacia » Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:17 pm

corazon_de_oro wrote:Try glasswearstudios.com! Some styles are pretty expensive but it's good quality and they have some really pretty stuff. I've had single-flare colorfront plugs for every size I've been at so far. They also sell a couple different brands of them on bodyartforms.com along with some other glass styles.

yeah, they have amaaazing stuff :D
Acacia

by stashapistachio » Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:38 pm

I really like gorrilla glass and glasswearstudios. Also I love some specific hardass glass and Luciferins. I was so sad when IS stopped making glass jewellery, but you can still find a few lurking around...
I know some AMAZING glass hangie makers too if thats your thing

I really want to find out who makes these though

But IMO, you generally can't beat Frozenfire http://www.etsy.com/shop/Frozenfire?ref=seller_info
stashapistachio

Next

Return to Jewelry Discussion