Glass colorfront plugs...

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by corazon_de_oro » Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:26 am

I think they're my favorite kind of plugs... they're single-flare and super comfortable to wear, plus the colors are so pretty!
Image Image Image
Anyone else love these?
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by Tom » Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:06 am

the turqouise ones on the left are sick! i need to get some of those for the shop asap ha
Plugs, Tunnels, Tapers, Spirals, Rings & More UrbanBodyJewelry.com
Tom

by skylorlambert » Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:08 pm

They are pretty sweet, but I have to admit I don't like single flare. Tom, if you are gonna get some for the shop try and order some double flares!
Currently Stretched At: 1-1/8in
Others: Snakebites, and both conchs.
Websites: Blog, Photography, Twitter, Facebook.
skylorlambert

by corazon_de_oro » Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:07 am

Yeah, the aqua are my favorite... I wore them 24/7 when I was at 10G. They make them all in double flares too, but I'm not really at a big enough size for DF. I think the aqua ones I had were a different brand, but they're pretty much identical.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by AshleyJ26 » Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:48 am

I love them too! I have some 10g ones in atm. The only only thing I don't like about it is that it's single flair, but at least it looks a little bigger that way.
AshleyJ26

by stashapistachio » Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:21 pm

Single flares don't bug me at all. But they do make double flares too.
The aqua ones are pretty!
The slime ones look cool in the pic, but I have them, and they aren't anywhere near that bright irl.
I'm gonna need to buy more soon for my conches soon :)
stashapistachio

by corazon_de_oro » Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:05 pm

Yeah, the colors usually are pretty disappointing. =( I've had the aqua ones in every size except 8G (yeah, I love them) and the only ones I've had that were the color I REALLY wanted were 10G and 2G. The 4G ones I had were sooooo dark.
I'm Lindsay.
corazon_de_oro

by stashapistachio » Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:11 pm

I've had quite a few different GWS colours.
Slime is really light.
Ocean is pretty accurate as is the red. I guess my aqua was kinda.. musky, but I do like the colour.
Lime foil on aqua is a disgusting combination, really. I think green on peacock is more what i was aiming for...
Blue on red is AMAZING!

Bill does pretty glass too. Atm I guess I kinda prefer him over GWS. Though he doesn't make JELLYFISH!
But glass does tend to be kinda variable in colour. Its almost to the standard of organics..
If theres only a few in stock, you can always ask nicely for photos :D

I have a total thing for glass...
GWS blemished are good. Cheap and unusual. Not many of them are properly ugly.
I bought some 'blemished' for $14. I looked how much good ones are retail recently, $90! I think mine are brighter with more interesting bits.
And there are some cool mystery planets

Aw, I love glass.
Though my next purchase is going to be disappearing spirals or luciferins. And then green dichro :D
stashapistachio

by BoomDoomPow » Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:06 pm

I've never tried them on but they do indeed look great!
I'm putting them on my list, that's for sure.
BoomDoomPow

by twosharks » Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:15 pm

One of my first pairs of plugs were green glitter GWS colorfronts. They were my favorite, until I came across the Galaxy plugs.
I was two sharks and a monkey.
twosharks

Next

Return to Jewelry Discussion