Gorilla Glass Hoops!

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by aBn » Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:13 pm

im happy you checked out the jewelry exchange and finding stuff you like on there corazon. they have some really good deals. the group is making it hard for me to stop at 1/2 because there is so much nice stuff in bigger sizes on there. i really like those gg hoops philly they are gorgeous on you :twisted:
HAVE:_ 5/8 "16mm" Lobes and 1 Tattoo__WANT:_2 full sleeves
aBn

by corazon_de_oro » Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:42 pm

Thanks again for telling me about it! I've already bought so much awesome stuff on there. I ended up telling some people on another forum about it and a lot of them joined, including a girl who had an AMAZING 1/2" collection which I bought a lot of. I'm thinking about changing my goal size to 5/8" but at the same time I'm getting so much nice stuff in 1/2"...
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by aBn » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:16 pm

oh your welcome im happy your enjoying it. its a really good group but its bad for my bank account lol. i think i saw that collection there was a bunch of nice stuff but im waiting till i decide if im going to 5/8 before i buy anymore. im really liking higher grade stone lately and i want to be at my goal size before i start spending alot of money lol. if you like organics check out onetribe if you havent already, their stuff is amazing :twisted:
HAVE:_ 5/8 "16mm" Lobes and 1 Tattoo__WANT:_2 full sleeves
aBn

by corazon_de_oro » Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:21 am

Yeah I know what you mean, I'm starting to get more into stone stuff than I ever have been. I'm getting a pair of these: https://www.bodyartforms.com/productdetails.asp?keywords=bloodstone&button=Search&RecordDisplay=&Filter=Yes&ProductID=12605&index=3 when they have the discount one the 1st. I asked about them on the forum and one of the employees said a couple of their 1/2" pairs look like the ones in the photo and that's exactly what I want so I'm excited! I'm also getting these: https://www.bodyartforms.com/productdetails.asp?keywords=jasper+jasmine&button=Search&RecordDisplay=&Filter=Yes&ProductID=10065&index=1

I think I might make my goal size 9/16". That way I can still wear some of my 1/2" stuff.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by akPhilly » Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:43 am

I finally got to look at that Jewelry Exchange today! There's alot of nice stuff on there! I saw your snap trap plugs-they're really nice, & I can see where it'd be tough to let go of them. That's what I was saying before, it seems like no matter what you spend on plugs, if you want to increase size, you're going to do it no matter what. I didn't realize that those plugs cost $84! I guess cause they're limited edition. I happened to see this girl post a comment on Omerica's FB page saying how she was getting them, & it was this same girl I've seen post alot of pics on BAF's FB page. I swear, this girl must seriously have like, all the money in the word, because she only buys the best brands, & it's like literally a couple times a week posts pics of something fabulous that she's just purchased. Her latest being Luciferins, which I know are like, $150 or something. But it's all stuff like Glassheart, Reign, GG, Anatometal-I'd love to see her collection!

But I'm looking forward to that sale & I'm so happy it's off your whole purchase-I was gonna get some stone plugs along with the glass, but I want eyelets rather than solid ones, & the eyelets are more money. But those bloodstone Mayan ones are beautiful-I've seen them on the site before & never bothered looking at the price cause I assumed they were way over my budget, but they're actually not bad at all price-wise.I was thinking they'd be like, $100 or something.
AkPhilly,
Philadelphia,PA
3/4" (19mm) earlobes
14g industrial
12g tongue
7 tattoos
retired septum (though considering resurrecting it :),monroe,navel

WANT: both conchs,& microdermal,& more tattoos!
akPhilly

by corazon_de_oro » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:19 am

Yeah it is hard to part with those Omerica plugs, I hope I get rid of them soon so I can replace them in 1/2"! I feel like no one in that group wants 00G or 7/16" jewelry, at least not what I'm selling. I sold a tiny bit of stuff but now no one is wanting the stuff I have. I had two people say they wanted the Omerica plugs and then they backed out. I reeeeally want some of the Luciferins, I am in love with the light blue ones. The 1/2" ones are $120... I thought about getting just those and the purple hangies during the BAF sale but I think I'm going to get the hangies and some basics like single-flare colorfronts that I wear pretty much every day. I might get a second lobe piercing at like 8G and buy Luciferins in that size.

I thought those bloodstone ones would be way more expensive too. Well I think the regular ones they have on there are like $50 in my size but for some reason the Mayan flares are cheaper. Maybe they're a different brand or just not as polished or something. I actually went ahead and ordered the Mayan flare ones... I wanted to hurry and snag them because they told me on the BAF forums that there were two 1/2" pairs that had a lot of color variation and I saw one of the 1/2" pairs already sold. So I didn't want to miss out since it seems pretty hard to find a nice pair of bloodstone plugs. If I was at a bigger size I would totally buy the pair of 9/16" bloodstone weights they have, they're gorgeous!! https://www.bodyartforms.com/productdetails.asp?keywords=bloodstone&button=Search&RecordDisplay=&Filter=Yes&ProductID=12621&index=2
I'm Lindsay.
corazon_de_oro

by akPhilly » Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:21 pm

Yeah, those Luciferans are nice-I like the lt. blue ones too, & out of all the colors, the lt. blue is tied for my fav with the ones that are like a reddish/yellow. If I could get a pair, I really don't know which I'd pick of those 2 colors,but it'd definitely be one of them. I saw a guy on that Jewelry Exchange that says he makes Luciferans, but I didn't really notice what he charged for them. They looked really nice from what I saw though. I've seen those pyramid weights;I've always liked them, but I wish there was a photo of someone wearing them because I can't picture how they'd look on a person. I really like the mint opalite & the picasso jasper. And the bloodstone is pretty too, I love the purpleish color. I had no idea bloodstone came in so many different colors. I used to have a bloodstone ring that was like black w/red flecks, so I'd always assumed that's how it always looked.

But Oracle makes such pretty pieces, they always look so shiny & nice. I've never had anything by them. I've been wanting these http://www.bodyartforms.com/productdeta ... uctID=5739 but I don't have quite enough-I told myself I could spend exactly $56, the full price of the power plugs, so since they'll hopefully be 30% off & I'll have a few bucks in credit, I should be able to get a second pair for what I would've spent anyway. So I'm thinking of getting these instead http://www.bodyartforms.com/productdeta ... uctID=8320 or the same but in opalite. I have them in adventurine, & I liked them so well I wanted other ones. I generally like eyelets a bit better, but the Oracle ones have such great looking veining in them & they're so shiny. I'll probably pick a 'backup' cheaper pair, incase for whatever reason the coupon doesn't work on the whole order-I know it's supposed to, but once in awhile I've had it where it'll randomly not work for the 2nd item for whatever reason.
AkPhilly,
Philadelphia,PA
3/4" (19mm) earlobes
14g industrial
12g tongue
7 tattoos

akPhilly

by corazon_de_oro » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:29 am

Those are all really nice! I've thought about getting some turquoise plugs for a while. I'll probably get single-flare since I think they have some. I prefer single-flare plugs for the most part.
Before I deleted my tumblr I followed a girl on there who got some bloodstone weights... actually she used to post on here. They looked AWESOME. I think her lobes were like an inch though.
I'm Lindsay.
corazon_de_oro

by akPhilly » Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:14 am

Well, the coupon worked! I just placed my order & it did take it off the whole order. At first it only took it off the GG, but I just entered the Diablo eyelets in over again & it took it off them too. I had about $3 in credits too from surveys & photo submissions, so I was able to make my budget w/ 0.23 cents to spare, lol. I normally pick the extra $1 coupons for my extra freebies when I spend a certain amount, but they added the 2013 Diablo suspension calender to the $50 and over list so I decided to get that rather than an extra dollar off. But I'm hoping those power plugs are what I'm expecting,& hopefully it'll be here Monday or Tuesday if they ship tomorrow! :D
AkPhilly,
Philadelphia,PA
3/4" (19mm) earlobes
14g industrial
12g tongue
7 tattoos

akPhilly

by corazon_de_oro » Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:02 am

Awesome!!
I placed a huge order after midnight last night but cancelled it because I started to think about how long the money I have now has to last me, LOL. I was excited because I was going to get a free t-shirt (I had $200 worth of stuff, haha). I think I still am going to order a few things, but I don't think I'm gonna get those purple hangies. Just too expensive to justify buying right now...
I'm Lindsay.
corazon_de_oro

PreviousNext

Return to Jewelry Discussion