Coolest wood plugs ever

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by corazon_de_oro » Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:52 pm

I don't have enough money in my bank account to pay rent next month but I still just had to have these:
(more pictures here: http://www.omericaorganic.com/plug-Snap%20Trap.php)
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by corazon_de_oro » Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:53 pm

I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by sh4ky » Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:39 pm

Omerica is terrible!! The more you look the more you want. Expensive (for wood plugs), yes, but custom made and now that I have mine, they are just sooooo nice.
Clever got me this far, then tricky got me in

Piercings:
Left lobe- 00g first hole, 2g second hole
Right lobe- 0g
Right helix rim- 14g x3 around top
Right brow- 14g x 2
And others ;-) retired
sh4ky

by corazon_de_oro » Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:01 pm

Yeah, this will be my first pair of wood plugs (besides one that I never wore and am trying to sell) so I'm really looking forward to getting them! I was also so happy that they do single-flare. I really don't like double-flares at all. As soon as I get some money I'm definitely getting more from them, they have so many amazing plugs!
I'm Lindsay.
corazon_de_oro

by sh4ky » Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:55 am

Literally the minute I placed my order (and these are my first wood plugs too!) I saw more that I'd like.

These if I had bigger lobes though:
http://www.omericaorganic.com/plug-Nautilus%20Shell.php

And these. I just love the geometric pattern:
http://www.omericaorganic.com/plug-MAYA ... -%20BW.php

And the Locked Up ones too.
And the.....

See what I mean!! So much to choose from.
Clever got me this far, then tricky got me in

Piercings:
Left lobe- 00g first hole, 2g second hole
Right lobe- 0g
Right helix rim- 14g x3 around top
Right brow- 14g x 2
And others ;-) retired
sh4ky

by corazon_de_oro » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:37 am

Ooh I really like those, especially the first ones. I'd like the puzzle piece ones, the globe ones, the Aztec calendar ones, the argyle ones, and pretty much all of them, haha. Can't wait to graduate and get a well-paying job so I can buy them all!
I'm Lindsay.
corazon_de_oro

by deviantxy » Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:13 am

My brother would love these. I don't even think he would care that they are pink.
Have______________________
Lobes 00G (9mm)

Want______________________
1/2in Lobes
16g-14g Snakebites
deviantxy

by corazon_de_oro » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:19 pm

Haha. They look like more of a reddish color to me but I guess it is pink ivory. I'd like to get a pair of just plain pink ivory plugs, it's a really pretty wood.
I'm Lindsay.
corazon_de_oro

by akPhilly » Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:10 am

Those are cool-it's like the plant from 'Little Shop of Horrors'.I don't have any Omerica stuff,& I really want those two they have w/keyholes in the design.And the ones that look like an oreo,& the owl ones too.The piercing place near me Omerica,so I'd probably look at them there to make sure the design shows well at my size,then get them directly from Omerica since you can choose your flare type.

But I've just recently found this site called Body Vision LA,& they have what I've been wanting & thought I'd never find;plugs in real metals & gemstones. BAF has some in gold plated,but I always wanted solid rose gold tunnels.Although they don't mention the prices at all on the site,which scares me!They're probably alot,but I was thinking I'd have to call different jeweler's about custom jobs to ever get stuff like that (and probably get shot down and/or looked at like I was crazy by a bunch to find one that'd do it)but I really want
http://www.bodyvision.net/collections/e ... lets_p385/

That site also has this really cool white gold industrial that looks like a skeleton key.BAF has a steel skeleton key industrial,but it's kind of cheesy looking.And I have several skeleton key necklaces,& that industrial would look awesome w/them.But why don't more companies realize that there are people w/stretched ears & piercings that like fine jewelry too.Actually,I've always wished that Tiffany & Co. would start making plugs & body jewelry,but that's not likely to ever happen(though that would be AWESOME!)
AkPhilly,
Philadelphia,PA
3/4" (19mm) earlobes
14g industrial
12g tongue
7 tattoos
retired septum (though considering resurrecting it :),monroe,navel

WANT: both conchs,& microdermal,& more tattoos!
akPhilly

by corazon_de_oro » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:02 pm

I was actually looking at that site yesterday; someone on another forum linked to a piece of septum jewelry that I fell in love with on there! I don't think they sell that brand anywhere near me, unfortunately. I'm gonna ask my piercer on Facebook if they could order from there.
I'm Lindsay.
corazon_de_oro

Next

Return to Jewelry Discussion