About time pt 2

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by sh4ky » Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:19 am

I'm sure there has to be a way to add more than two URLs to a post but I can't, keep getting a warning, sooo:

Wood from omerica organics:

http://www.omericaorganic.com/plug-MUSIC%20LOVERS.php

http://www.omericaorganic.com/plug-ARGYLE%20-%20WO.php

And to save another post from me, I am also getting what are possibly my favorite plugs of th lot, their 'Missing piece' ones, a jigsaw design with a puzzle piece laser cut out of the face.

Oh I can't wait!!
Clever got me this far, then tricky got me in

Piercings:
Left lobe- 00g first hole, 2g second hole
Right lobe- 0g
Right helix rim- 14g x3 around top
Right brow- 14g x 2
And others ;-) retired
sh4ky

by akPhilly » Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:10 am

I love the missing piece ones!I'm pretty sure they actually give you the little piece too.Those music ones are cool too,& I like that they have more than just a single or double note,& have the bass clef,& whole notes,& rest symbols too.I don't have anything by Omerica,but have been looking at them now that I'm at my desired size-I'm on a budget,so I couldn't see spending Omerica's prices when I knew I'd only be at a certain size for a month & a half,two months,& just end up retiring them.I don't really save my old plugs either,I try to sell them if I can.
AkPhilly,
Philadelphia,PA
3/4" (19mm) earlobes
14g industrial
12g tongue
7 tattoos
retired septum (though considering resurrecting it :),monroe,navel

WANT: both conchs,& microdermal,& more tattoos!
akPhilly

by sh4ky » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:53 pm

I got them already!! I have to say I am totally impessed with both the quality of them as well as the service I got. Even considering the cost and my location outside of the US, I would definitely buy from them again. These (and the RS ones in my other post) are definitely my splurge plugs. I have only had single flare stainless tunnels in my three piercings since I started so it's gonna be great to have something different in them when I get to the right size. Im only looking at one hole by the end of the year though! My right should be there early '13.

And you're right, you do get the cut out piece as well. I'm thinking of using that somehow on a smaller plug for my second 2g hole in my left ear.

Piercings:
Right lobe- 0g
Right brow- 14g x 2
And others ;-) retired
sh4ky

by akPhilly » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:08 am

The piercing place near me carries a selection of Omerica,so although I don't have any yet myself,I've seen them in person,& they're really nice!But I'd still likely get them directly from Omerica because you get to choose your wood & flare type.The ones I really want are the 'Locked Up' ones,with the hollow keyhole,& the regular keyhole ones.And the missing piece ones too I really like alot.But I mostly wore just plain sf steel or glass tunnels while stretching,so it's fun to be able to start a collection & wear other ones.But I still love the look of just plain sf steel tunnels.There's a brand called Halftone I really like,& have ordered a few of theirs lately.I love Halftone's stuff,they're super inexpensive,& do alot of solid steel plugs & steel tunnels but with designs on them.The latest pair I've gotten from them I'm totally obsessed with,& are my new favorite plugs,I have the look of a tunnel that I like,but a design also.And they were only about $12.
http://tinypic.com/r/aw8ayx/6
AkPhilly,
Philadelphia,PA
3/4" (19mm) earlobes
14g industrial
12g tongue
7 tattoos

akPhilly

by sh4ky » Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:33 pm

Those locked up ones I had thought of getting too!!! Maybe next time.

I lke the idea ofthe tunnels with the design in them too like you've posted. I would like all four card suites in separate tunnels like that. I have seen a few (I think hearts and spades) somewhere.

Piercings:
Right lobe- 0g
Right brow- 14g x 2
And others ;-) retired
sh4ky

by akPhilly » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:00 pm

You know,now that you mention it,I swear I've seen something like you're describing,like a tunnel,but w/the cards on them.But I can't for the life of me think where it was-I don't know if it was something Halftone made,but bodyartforms.com & kingsbodyjewelry.com have a decent selection of Halftone,& I checked there,but didn't see anything like them.But I'm almost positive I've seen something like that.But if you're into cards,there's a pair I have that you may like the style of-they're not tunnels,but they have a spade lasered out of the center,so it's kind of cool,because it's a solid plug,but you get the peek through.I got them at painfulpleasures.com ,though I can't recall what sizes they go up to.They were pretty inexpensive too.

http://tinypic.com/r/2yuafxs/6
AkPhilly,
Philadelphia,PA
3/4" (19mm) earlobes
14g industrial
12g tongue
7 tattoos

akPhilly

by sh4ky » Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:43 am

Those plugs are sweet. I've seen horn ones similar but with 4 suites cut out of the face, eg: 4 diamond or spade or clubs. But no hearts!!

I thought I knew where I had seen them too but I just looked and can't find them there. That's the problem when you look at tons and tons of stuff online. Trying to remember where all the good tunnels and plugs were. Sounds like you have the same problem. I'll keep looking though.

Piercings:
Right lobe- 0g
Right brow- 14g x 2
And others ;-) retired
sh4ky

by akPhilly » Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:53 am

Yeah,I love them-they're a bit heavier than what I'm used to,but not uncomfortable at all.They also have the exact same style with a heart lasered out of the center.Since you have multiple stretchings in the same ear,it might look cool if you wore the spade on in one hole,& the heart in the other.But they don't have the other suites,which is too bad-that style in clubs would look really cool.
Or,I think Omerica would make something like that for you.I saw a thing on their site where they talked about doing custom jobs,& I got the impression that they can probably place pretty much most any image on their different woods.But they're expensive though-I'm pretty sure they said that custom jobs started around $80 or so.But it'd be worth it to get what you really want.
AkPhilly,
Philadelphia,PA
3/4" (19mm) earlobes
14g industrial
12g tongue
7 tattoos

akPhilly

by sh4ky » Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:07 am

Not sure I'd go as far as getting more custom ones made yet. And I am thinking perhaps it might have been Tribalectic where I saw them seeing as though it wasn't Wildcat. Unsure still. I should start looking again.

I had thought of different suits in each hole but then I'd need another hole to have all four!! Or just hang the spare one around my neck instead! There are some nice ones around that have all 4 on the same plug/tunnel. When I get around to it I'll search more again and find them and buy some.

Piercings:
Right lobe- 0g
Right brow- 14g x 2
And others ;-) retired
sh4ky

Return to Jewelry Discussion