I love silicone! :D

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by magalo le matelot » Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:04 am

Nic wrote:
magalo le matelot wrote:Aaaaaaah I'm so angry! BULLSHIT about these!
I was at my piercing shop today, to get my PTFE bar cut (on my wrist) and looking at some plugs. They have Kao earskins, so I asked how much they sell them at 1 inch. They say... 80$ ?! What the HELL! They're 25$ on internet ! I hate buying things in piercing shop... spending 3 times the real value... Rhaaaaa ! I'll command them. I never did that but holy crap I won't pay almost 100$ (with taxes) for a pair of plugs.

order from body art forms, they are cheap as fuck, tons of colors, shippin is cheap an fast. I got mine in 2 days and there were no problems.

Yeah but I'm from Canada so maybe it take more time. But yeah i found out they were cheap there :) The only problem is that my boyfriend want them too but they are at 1 inch max on bodyartforum.
    1 inch lobes, madison microdermal 16/07/10 and venoms 2/07/11.
    RIP self-done tongue web, retired wrist surface and tongue.

First tattoo on right thigh - line done (1h20)

Want: 4g septum, tattoo on left ribs/behing ear.
magalo le matelot

by stashapistachio » Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:29 am

most of my baf orders arrive in around 2 weeks, but i've had some take less than a week and never more than a month. its their big sale in a few days too, 30% <3

kaos make earskins up to 3", but eyelets only up to 1". unless you can pay a LOT of money to commision a new size/cast/batch, you aren't gonna get them
i dunno what sizes baf sells earskins, but you can buy direct from kaos (tho its about the same price) i think they had more choice of wearables...
stashapistachio

by leighmarie » Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:19 am

I ordered some Holey Butt'r from Body Art Forms and even though I'm in the UK it only took a week to arrive.
Current:
1.6mm Tongue
1.6mm Navel
10mm Lobies (Goal: 1/2")
1.2mm Right Tragus
1.2mm Nose
1.2mm Monroe

Wishlist:
Christina piercing

leighmarie

by stashapistachio » Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:45 am

leighmarie wrote:I ordered some Holey Butt'r from Body Art Forms and even though I'm in the UK it only took a week to arrive.

Yeah, I normally get stuff around then :) Just sometimes takes a little longer.
Unless it gets raped by customs, then it takes MONTHS and it becomes super expensive for the privilidge. But I've taken to telling BAF to mark as 'gift'. Which works.

I've had frozenfire stuff arrive in 2 days before (from order date). I was PROPER impressed. Think it was a bit of a fluke though.
stashapistachio

by magalo le matelot » Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:48 pm

stashapistachio wrote:most of my baf orders arrive in around 2 weeks, but i've had some take less than a week and never more than a month. its their big sale in a few days too, 30% <3

kaos make earskins up to 3", but eyelets only up to 1". unless you can pay a LOT of money to commision a new size/cast/batch, you aren't gonna get them
i dunno what sizes baf sells earskins, but you can buy direct from kaos (tho its about the same price) i think they had more choice of wearables...

We want earskins anyway! It will be a lot easier for him to sleep with them. ANd I think they look pretty cool:)
I wanted the clear one but now I'm hesitating haha. I love the lime one.
    1 inch lobes, madison microdermal 16/07/10 and venoms 2/07/11.
    RIP self-done tongue web, retired wrist surface and tongue.

First tattoo on right thigh - line done (1h20)

Want: 4g septum, tattoo on left ribs/behing ear.
magalo le matelot

by stashapistachio » Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:25 pm

I don't think they have as many colour choices after 1" (or in parylene)
But large ones exist on BAF and kaossoftwear.com. BAF has far more colour choice up to 1", Kaos has more colour choice after.

I quite want some bronze ones. Emerald and teal looks a pretty colour too.
Clear are nice.. but a little freaky. I only normally wore mine when I wore smaller stuff inside it.
I normally just get black ones. Can't go wrong with black! Though last time the wearable was too long, and it made my lobes look so ridiculously thin...

I need some more actually!
stashapistachio

by leighmarie » Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:43 pm

stashapistachio wrote:I've had frozenfire stuff arrive in 2 days before (from order date). I was PROPER impressed. Think it was a bit of a fluke though.

I think it depends on where you order from and how busy the post is, most of my things from Body Jewellery Shop come next day, but most other places take up to a week.
Current:
1.6mm Tongue
1.6mm Navel
1.2mm Right Tragus
1.2mm Nose
1.2mm Monroe

Wishlist:
Christina piercing

leighmarie

by stashapistachio » Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:52 pm

leighmarie wrote:
stashapistachio wrote:I've had frozenfire stuff arrive in 2 days before (from order date). I was PROPER impressed. Think it was a bit of a fluke though.

I think it depends on where you order from and how busy the post is, most of my things from Body Jewellery Shop come next day, but most other places take up to a week.

Frozenfire is in the US somewhere (forgotten where exactly), and I live in UK.
I've had stuff shipped from less than 10 miles away arrive in far longer than that. Not including wildcat, who just take FOREVER to pack *glare*

Last xmas most of my BAF stuff was faster than usual. I'm sure the post makes no sense at all.
stashapistachio

by leighmarie » Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:00 am

stashapistachio wrote:I've had stuff shipped from less than 10 miles away arrive in far longer than that.

Tell me about it. I ordered a top the other month from a UK company and it took three WEEKS to arrive, even though it was UK to UK delivery.

During the three weeks I had time to order some jewellery from Hong Kong and it arrived before the top did! Ridiculous!
Current:
1.6mm Tongue
1.6mm Navel
1.2mm Right Tragus
1.2mm Nose
1.2mm Monroe

Wishlist:
Christina piercing

leighmarie

by Hardware » Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:18 am

I wanted the clear one but now I'm hesitating haha. I love the lime one.[/quote]

Dude, the clear ones are SWEET!! I own a LOT of earskin colors, but I get the most compliments on my clear ones. People ask me if I am even wearing plugs, takes them a minute to notice them.

I just got the jade pearl ones, I love them! :)
It's not a revolution, it's a lifestyle.
Hardware

PreviousNext

Return to Jewelry Discussion