I love silicone! :D

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by StrickyCub » Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:27 pm

The other day I saw a collection of "floating skull" plugs in the Body Piercing store that I really loved, and was thinking about getting for later on.

When asking the lady attending the counter how much, she quoted $25 each (single) $50 for a pair (Australian Dollars). What a fuckin' rip off. I went on ebay when I got home and found the same jewellery for $1 US a PAIR, $3.99 for postage. :-\

It really gets to me how some places think they can charge through the roof for things.

Anyway on the subject of favourites, my current favourites are stainless steel single flare tunnels, screw on titanium tunnels and earskins :3
Piercings: 7mm Left Lobe, Right Helix x2, nose, labret, left eyebrow x2
~~~~
Want:
Tongue
Snakebites
Nipples (after chest surgery)
Tragus

StrickyCub

by twosharks » Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:19 am

Kaos Softwear is trying to make me go broke. Too many color choices. I see glitter and I go mad. I own way too many eyelets, especially the translucent ones, because I'm a freak about color coordinating.

But above all, I love the earskins best. Most comfortable, and your piercing just looks like a perfectly round hole. And when you wear big hoops or rings through them they slide around in your ears and that feels neat.
I was two sharks and a monkey.
twosharks

by shauna » Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:38 am

Silicone is not good from my point of view. You should stop using it. Well you should follow the comments above.
shauna

Previous

Return to Jewelry Discussion