I love silicone! :D

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by brutalSKITTLES » Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:52 pm

I absolutely love it! I love it for stretching, sleeping, playing with when im bored, its just soooooo comfy! The only thing i dont like it for is healing lobes:p What are your guys veiws on it?
brutalSKITTLES

by Boffey » Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:49 pm

Kaos earskins are really good, ive never tried any other kaos stuff. Generic silicone tunnels are rubbish though
Piercings
Left Lobe 12mm
Left Rook
Right Helix

Wishlist
Right Lobe 12mm
Seccond Right Helix
Left side lower lip

o, and im Alex by the way :)
Boffey

by stashapistachio » Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:22 pm

Generic silicone sucks.

Kaos is awesome. Soft and squishy and great.
I love earskins, eyelets, hiders etc. Specially the pearl ones.
I don't really like the ones with designs much though.

Silicone is not for fresh stretches, ever.
stashapistachio

by brutalSKITTLES » Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:56 pm

I love playing with it xD
brutalSKITTLES

by corazon_de_oro » Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:08 pm

You really should stop recommending silicone for stretching... just because you do it doesn't mean it's a good idea. Sometimes people try to stretch with it when their ears aren't ready but it forces them up a size and they end up with torn lobes.
I like silicone every now and then... I have a pair of Kaos earskins that I love and a pair of solid Kaos plugs. I don't really like wearing the plugs very often at all because I feel like I'm putting a lot of stress on my ears when I take them out. But I usually don't keep silicone in my ears for more than a couple days at a time. It can dry out your lobes if you're not oiling them regularly.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by brutalSKITTLES » Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:24 pm

True, it can be bad.
&i hate how it drys out my ears >.< &yeah i have some solid ones too, it just feels like anyother double flair tho, just might be a little harder getting out cause of dryed out ears. I want some earskins, i havent tryed them yet, they look realy cool tho cause they show the actualy size of your lobe :p i think the clear ones look the coolest.

I love these 3 pairs! Im saving up for them:]

http://www.bodyartforms.com/productdeta ... &index=411

http://www.bodyartforms.com/productdeta ... &index=427

http://www.bodyartforms.com/productdeta ... &index=499

SOoooooo what is everyones favorite color/style? :D
brutalSKITTLES

by corazon_de_oro » Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:19 pm

Those are nice! I have these:
http://www.bodyartforms.com/productdeta ... 6&index=15
Thought I lost one a few days ago but I found it yesterday... yay!

and these:
http://www.bodyartforms.com/productdeta ... 0&index=20

I want some of the glittery ones and some purple earskins!
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by magalo le matelot » Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:45 pm

Aaaaaaah I'm so angry! BULLSHIT about these!
I was at my piercing shop today, to get my PTFE bar cut (on my wrist) and looking at some plugs. They have Kao earskins, so I asked how much they sell them at 1 inch. They say... 80$ ?! What the HELL! They're 25$ on internet ! I hate buying things in piercing shop... spending 3 times the real value... Rhaaaaa ! I'll command them. I never did that but holy crap I won't pay almost 100$ (with taxes) for a pair of plugs.
    1 inch lobes, madison microdermal 16/07/10 and venoms 2/07/11.
    RIP self-done tongue web, retired wrist surface and tongue.

First tattoo on right thigh - line done (1h20)

Want: 4g septum, tattoo on left ribs/behing ear.
magalo le matelot

by stashapistachio » Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:02 pm

kaos are cool, but they aren't that cool!
i've bought $100+ plugs before, but they were damn nice. and not made in a mould.

blemished kaos eyelets are awesome. i've never had anything wrong with them, bar a bit of flashing which pulls off easy. i've had that with a few full price ones too..
i much prefer v1 eyelets to v2 anyway.

My piercer doesn't have much of a jewellery collection (people here just buy acrylic and stretch with budget silicone kinda crap), but he's nice and will try buy anything you want wholesale. normally doesn't charge either, if he does its such a small amount i haven't noticed
he's helped me find a find a few things.

the crap piercer/clothes shop down the street sells a lot of jewellery. though its rubbish, normally in awkward sizes, onerpriced and generally tacky.
think hot topic :/
stashapistachio

by Nic » Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:51 am

magalo le matelot wrote:Aaaaaaah I'm so angry! BULLSHIT about these!
I was at my piercing shop today, to get my PTFE bar cut (on my wrist) and looking at some plugs. They have Kao earskins, so I asked how much they sell them at 1 inch. They say... 80$ ?! What the HELL! They're 25$ on internet ! I hate buying things in piercing shop... spending 3 times the real value... Rhaaaaa ! I'll command them. I never did that but holy crap I won't pay almost 100$ (with taxes) for a pair of plugs.

order from body art forms, they are cheap as fuck, tons of colors, shippin is cheap an fast. I got mine in 2 days and there were no problems.
Left Lobe = 1 3/8in.
Right Lobe = 1, 3/8 in.
16g Bridge/Earl
14g/ 16g spider bites both sides
14g Tongue
6g Septum
Upcoming:
16g Angel bites
Retired:
Industrial
Nic

Next