Pinchers, Hooks, Horns And Talons

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by Dowa2bp » Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:41 am

How Come There Is No Thread Or Topic On These Types??

Personally Pinchers Are My Favorite Type Of Earring :D
Have:
4g Left Lobe - 9.5 Right Lobe

Want:
I Think 10mm or 11mm
(Stopping at 11mm)
Dowa2bp

by KAISERROLLS » Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:05 am

Because there simply not meant for stretching, even though some people think they are. Ill agree that a lot of them look really cool.
Piercings
1g Left 0g Right Lobes
Right Industrial (retired)
Right Tragus (retired)
Tattoos
4 Hours on sleeve
KAISERROLLS

by Dowa2bp » Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:59 pm

KAISERROLLS wrote:Because there simply not meant for stretching, even though some people think they are. Ill agree that a lot of them look really cool.

OOoo Thats Obvious ^_^

I Meant How Come No One Prefers Them As Earrings?
Have:

Want:
I Think 10mm or 11mm
(Stopping at 11mm)
Dowa2bp

by ViolentJayne » Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:33 pm

I prefer them , I think i have a thread about organic hanging jewelry on here somewhere .. dont stretch with them .. its good to wear a single or no flare plug the first few weeks after a stretch but after that I think its fine to wear spirals and talons etc ... I prefer the look of them and thats the main reason i wont go over 2 ga ....because I feel after 2 ga maybe o ga the hangies get to cumbersome but I think 4-2 ga is the perfect window where hangies look great but are still safe and comfortable to wear .. I could send you a few photos of My collection if you want . I have spirals of every color in acrylic and several colors in glass . I have alot of organic horn and bone hangies some cool MOP wings ... and My pride and joy wood elephant Hangies ! .. plus I have a few cool sets of talons with skulls for the head piece etc...Id love to see photos of any cool hangies you may have too
4ga lobes ,14ga 2nd hole lobes. 14ga tounge
full sleeve and 7 other Tattoos

SHE'S ALWAYS NICE
AND GIVES ADVICE
WHEN WE DONT HAVE A CLUE
SHE NEEDS NO HELP
FROM YOU
ViolentJayne

by Dowa2bp » Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:01 pm

ViolentJayne wrote:I prefer them , I think i have a thread about organic hanging jewelry on here somewhere .. dont stretch with them .. its good to wear a single or no flare plug the first few weeks after a stretch but after that I think its fine to wear spirals and talons etc ... I prefer the look of them and thats the main reason i wont go over 2 ga ....because I feel after 2 ga maybe o ga the hangies get to cumbersome but I think 4-2 ga is the perfect window where hangies look great but are still safe and comfortable to wear .. I could send you a few photos of My collection if you want . I have spirals of every color in acrylic and several colors in glass . I have alot of organic horn and bone hangies some cool MOP wings ... and My pride and joy wood elephant Hangies ! .. plus I have a few cool sets of talons with skulls for the head piece etc...Id love to see photos of any cool hangies you may have too

Ohh Please Do, I'd Like To See Some Of The Pinchers Other People Invest In As Well, And As of Right Now I Don't Have Pinchers At The Size I'm At. I Use To Back When I First Stretched My Ear, Though I Thought About Getting More Pinchers When I Hit 2g
Have:

Want:
I Think 10mm or 11mm
(Stopping at 11mm)
Dowa2bp

by corazon_de_oro » Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:53 pm

I love pinchers and hangies but I think my lobes are too big for most styles now. I loved wearing pinchers at 8G-6G. I think when I save up some money I'll get some nice hanging stuff to wear through earskins. I've wanted a pair of these forever:
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by KAISERROLLS » Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:56 pm

I like tunnels and plugs pretty much. Then again im a guy so I think I might get scrutinized if i wore hangers. Although theres this little voice inside of me that really wants too.
Piercings
1g Left 0g Right Lobes
Right Industrial (retired)
Right Tragus (retired)
Tattoos
4 Hours on sleeve
KAISERROLLS

by Dowa2bp » Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:01 am

KAISERROLLS wrote:I like tunnels and plugs pretty much. Then again im a guy so I think I might get scrutinized if i wore hangers. Although theres this little voice inside of me that really wants too.

So I'm A Guy, I Wear Them ^_^

I Don't Really Care What People Think ^_^ I LOVE Pinchers And Other Earrings That Dangle
Have:

Want:
I Think 10mm or 11mm
(Stopping at 11mm)
Dowa2bp

by ViolentJayne » Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:14 am

here is a bit of my collection

I also have basic spirals in almost every color and some more organic horn hooks and talons not pictured
4ga lobes ,14ga 2nd hole lobes. 14ga tounge
full sleeve and 7 other Tattoos

SHE'S ALWAYS NICE
AND GIVES ADVICE
WHEN WE DONT HAVE A CLUE
SHE NEEDS NO HELP
FROM YOU
ViolentJayne

by bradykay90 » Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:29 am

corazon_de_oro wrote:I love pinchers and hangies but I think my lobes are too big for most styles now. I loved wearing pinchers at 8G-6G. I think when I save up some money I'll get some nice hanging stuff to wear through earskins. I've wanted a pair of these forever:

Them damn things look heavy as hell
My left lobe is 1/2" my right is 00g.
bradykay90

Next

Return to Jewelry Discussion