Organic-wood?!

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by Toriagee94 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:32 am

right now im diggin the whole organic plug ordeal. honestly im not about oh because it self is "ORGANIC"..only because im not that (NO OFFENSE) not doggin on anyone but that type to care about the enviorment :shock: . i digg them cause it helps with the ear stench and the different woods n all that stuff looks pretty rad on my ears. especially the tribal ones or the buddah ingraved wood plugs!!! thats just my opinion, im at 5/8 right now and the coconut wood plugs are the cheapest but still look sweet! kinda reminds me of like cheetah print.

i still like to know what other types of plugs there are outside of the wood organic kind though! :D
Toriagee94

by AceWitThaLobes » Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:10 pm

there is stone and horn or bone also in the organics category. i also love to wear organics and its about all i will buy.

http://www.bodyartforms.com/products.as ... 3&restock=

^^ thats the link to the organics page on bodyartforms.com they have some good stuff. not all stones are "organic" but are man made such as opalite, but they have a organic stone feel and it is made of natural materials.
1" lobes
tongue pierced, and dermal implant under left eye
retired belly button, septum, nostril, madison, nipples, 4 cartilage, labret, dimples
AceWitThaLobes

by corazon_de_oro » Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:52 pm

Just keep in mind that wood, stone, bone, horn, etc. should NOT be used to stretch with and shouldn't be left in for long periods of time. Also be sure you're oiling your wood plugs and taking care of them (I don't know a whole lot about it since I rarely wear wood but you can find tons of info online).

For jewelry of various materials, check out bodyartforms.com. They have a massive selection.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by bradykay90 » Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:57 am

What the heal is organic wood. Wood is wood
My left lobe is 1/2" my right is 00g.
bradykay90

by DarkCustom13 » Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:59 pm

I agree.. Im digging the wood plugs my self. I cant wait to get to 00g so i can buy all the nice plugs and tunnels that i want! It sucks cause im in that mode where i really dont want to buy jewelry until i get to my goal size cause i feel its a wast of money. so i will be wearing solid stainless steel plugs and once i get to about 2 gauge ss tunnels as well for awhile! It sucks! There is alot of wood plugs that im digging and day dream about in the mean time like the ones with the Ash wood skull in the middle! I cant wait!
DarkCustom13

Return to Jewelry Discussion