Pictures of true "No-flares"

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by Mountains » Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:20 am

Has anybody found any pictures or seen examples with no flare, no o-rings. Preferably looking good on a guy. :lol: I'm very interested in just wearing them but I don't know if it would ever look good.
Image WASHINGTON
Currently at 14g. Goal size somewhere around 1/2"
Mountains

by corazon_de_oro » Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:41 am

These are no-flare plugs:
They have to be held in place with o-rings, but you could get clear ones if you don't want them to be noticeable.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by Mountains » Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:40 am

They have to be held by o rings? Hmm nevermind I guess. :|
Image WASHINGTON
Currently at 14g. Goal size somewhere around 1/2"
Mountains

by Nicole143 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:50 pm

Yep, otherwise they just fall out. I have some that are acrylic silver glitter, except you only notice they are glittery if you take them out and look at they, mostly they just look gray. I also have steel tunnels, the o-rings on those are less annoying bc they fit in little grooves that are far away from my ear enough that it doesn't touch. No matter what your gender I think all jewlery for stretched ears looks great. You'll know right away if you put something in and it doesn't suit you. What matters it what you think, if you think it looks great, then just tell everyone else to suck it!!
"No pictorial or sculptural combinations of points of human loveliness, do more than approach the living and breathing human beauty as it gladdens our daily path. "
Nicole143

by SkywalkerDesigns » Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:15 am

Those are no flare blue UV plugs with two O rings, I actually find them more comfortable and easier to use while stretching :)
SkywalkerDesigns

by ireland896 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:07 am

Omerica Organics will make no flair plugs for you. All plugs you order are available any way you want them. I have two pair that are not flared and I love them. I have never had them fall out unless I forgot to change them before I went to bed. No flares are not pillow friendly. ;)
1 1/4" each lobe. 2g septum. 12g lebret.
6g tongue retired. 12g Hand webbing retired. 12g bridge retired.
12g madison retired. 10g ampallang regretfully retired.

Stretching goal: 1" again. No real need to stop if my ears still want to go.
ireland896

Return to Jewelry Discussion