1 guage jewelry

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by firebutterfly » Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:41 am

I have been looking for 1 g. jewelry...SS pinchers in particular. I have not had any luck. My local body jewelry place told me they "don't make 1g. at all"...which I know is BS cuz I have read posts on here talking about 1g. I have googled 1g. and many sites come up, but when I go to 'pick a size' there is NEVER 1g. listed! Could someone guide me to a site that DOES have this size, and that is reputable & cheap? :) Man....don't think I mentioned 1g. enough do you??? :oops: LOL
I have 9 piercings (tongue, lip, both nostrils, tragus, lobes) I am currently a 00g. :) I have 16 tattoos and want way more...money, or lack there of, is the only thing holding me back;)
firebutterfly

by Nicole143 » Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:28 am

I am not sure of a website but Lindsay could tell you I do believe, I think she went to 1g before 0g. She knows loads of stuff on the inbetween sizes I do believe you can try pming her, user name is corazon_de_oro I think its right.....sorry I couldn't be of more assistance.
"No pictorial or sculptural combinations of points of human loveliness, do more than approach the living and breathing human beauty as it gladdens our daily path. "
Nicole143

by Nicole143 » Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:34 am

Sorry for the double post, lindsay was at on time actually selling some 1g stuff, if you go the board index all the way down the page there is a classified section you can look there, maybe she hasn't sold it yet. Good luck and hope this helps.
"No pictorial or sculptural combinations of points of human loveliness, do more than approach the living and breathing human beauty as it gladdens our daily path. "
Nicole143

by corazon_de_oro » Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:06 am

Yep, I do have a couple pairs of 1G plugs that I'd be willing to sell. They're not steel though; I have one pair of clear acrylic ones and one pair of single-flare blue glass colorfronts (which are great for stretching).

I've seen the most 1G stuff on bodyartforms.com, crazy-factory.com, glasswearstudios.com, and bodyjewelleryshop.com. If you're planning on stretching with the pinchers I wouldn't recommend it; they can be too heavy for a fresh stretch. Your best bet is some single-flare or no-flare plugs. 1G tapers are super hard to find but 2G-1G is a really easy stretch for most people and you probably won't even need a taper if your ears are ready. :)
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by firebutterfly » Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:36 am

Thanks guys:) I would be interested in your glass blue fronts Lindsay...I tried PMing u but, I don't think I got it sent....I wish this sites PM was as easy as FB...lol.
I have 9 piercings (tongue, lip, both nostrils, tragus, lobes) I am currently a 00g. :) I have 16 tattoos and want way more...money, or lack there of, is the only thing holding me back;)
firebutterfly

by firebutterfly » Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:47 am

Lindsay...I forgot to add that I have been stubborn with using pinchers...BUT I do always worry I am gonna tear because they are heavy and kinda clunky (for a new stretch that is :) I think I love them so much cause you don't need a taper, n you can 'ease' into them (slowly work your way to the thickest part), but I wanna start using plugs cause I think that plugs would be easier to sleep with and I won't stress as much :lol:
firebutterfly

Return to Jewelry Discussion