Favorite 10g Jewelry?

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by itsofficial » Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:45 am

Whats up everyone? I got my lobes re-pierced at a 10g 7 weeks ago, and I plan on stretching them a tiny bit but I can't do that till this summer. So Im trying to figure out what jewelry looks best in 10g lobes. The jewelry I already have is: a few single flare glass plugs, single flare steel tunnels, single flare black steel tunnels, and a pair of kaos silicone earskins(probably won't wear since they're hard to put in at a 10g).

Id like to know what your favorite pieces of jewelry are for anything around the size of 10g lobes. What looks good, what doesn't, etc.

And the reason I got them re-pierced is because they didn't heal properly the first time, but they are doing great this time around.
Thanks you!
itsofficial

by ViolentJayne » Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:43 am

i think cbrs and horse shoe bars look good in a 10 ga and they shouldnt be real heavy in that size even in ss but they also make them in acrylic which is even lighter ... I dont think plugs are very noticeable till about 2 ga but with a cbr you can definetly tell that is a more substantial piercing than standard
4ga lobes ,14ga 2nd hole lobes. 14ga tounge
full sleeve and 7 other Tattoos

SHE'S ALWAYS NICE
AND GIVES ADVICE
WHEN WE DONT HAVE A CLUE
SHE NEEDS NO HELP
FROM YOU
ViolentJayne

by corazon_de_oro » Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:29 pm

I had my ears pierced at 10G as well and I pretty much wore single-flare glass colorfront plugs the whole time until they were ready to stretch. They were pierced with CBRs which looked good but I had to change them for healing purposes and never could get them back in.

Some other things that look nice in 10G are hanging designs and spirals in various materials.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

Return to Jewelry Discussion