I'm in love with these.

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by Hardware » Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:43 am

One of the tattooists at my shop ordered a pair of organic plugs from a website a few years ago, only they were solid plugs that looked like a starburst. When she got them the color was a lot different than what she saw on the website. When she put them in her ears it kinda looked like she had mini pineapples in her earlobes. Haha. Sorry, this had nothing to do with anything, the picture just made me remember this story and I thought I would share. :D
It's not a revolution, it's a lifestyle.
Hardware

by leighmarie » Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:51 am

Juulian wrote:Implying that you think 20 dollars is alot of money it's nothing lol, Just the sole fact they advertised something that looks so unique and end up getting a peice of junk, Waste of time.

What? When have I said that I think $20 is a lot of money?

That's what returns are for. If you don't like them then send them back and get a refund, don't just sit and bitch when you could quite easily solve the problem. :roll:
Current:
1.6mm Tongue
1.6mm Navel
10mm Lobies (Goal: 1/2")
1.2mm Right Tragus
1.2mm Nose
1.2mm Monroe

Wishlist:
Christina piercing

leighmarie

by stashapistachio » Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:07 pm

I'd be wary of how large the flares are.
Big flares make thin/nonexistant lobes. Which can look... odd. I think I saw some similar ones on BAF which looked daft.

But I like them. Just don't think I'd wear them.

I knew BJS sold singles. Handy for people who only have one stretched. (better than when I broke one very expensive, and I couldn't find singles anywhere :/) Just gotta remember how to read.
They also have pretty good customer service. And returns are easy (providing you didn't open them)
stashapistachio

by leighmarie » Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:46 am

stashapistachio wrote:I knew BJS sold singles. Handy for people who only have one stretched. (better than when I broke one very expensive, and I couldn't find singles anywhere :/) Just gotta remember how to read.
They also have pretty good customer service. And returns are easy (providing you didn't open them)

Yeah, I've ordered tonnes of things off there and the service has always been amazing. :)
Current:
1.6mm Tongue
1.6mm Navel
10mm Lobies (Goal: 1/2")
1.2mm Right Tragus
1.2mm Nose
1.2mm Monroe

Wishlist:
Christina piercing

leighmarie

by shauna » Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:44 am

Nice one. I don't seen one like this yet. I am sure that this matches my friend Sandy. She is fond of stuffs like this. thanks lol.
shauna

by Acacia » Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:30 am

Yeah, I have been looking at those as well, they are very pretty and feminine. I have seen some in amber as well, wauw!
Acacia

by loiselisabeth » Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:43 am

Tom wrote:
Juulian wrote:2. I only got 1 of these, I though they sold in pairs.. I was so mad, I ended throwing it away which was money wasted.. "Sigh"

Ya that sucks! I think plugs should be sold by the pair.. How much did you pay for that by the way?

I think it's better when they're sold individually. I only have my left lobe stretched, which means I often can't buy plugs on the internet because they're sold as pair. So I guess you just have to look carefully if they're sold as pair or iindividually.
0g lobe
loiselisabeth

Previous

Return to Jewelry Discussion