My 3/4th stuff!

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by Corylikestogauge » Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:42 pm

So I have got the stuff for my next size. http://s1024.photobucket.com/albums/y31 ... a4a4e9.jpg Theres the link, Jewelry inside of the bondage tape: No flared black plug, silicon plug, double-flared metal tunnel, single-flared tunnel, panda plug, huge taper - (Not really sure why I ordered a taper, but it came with two single flared tunnels so it worked). My ears are now in the taping method, using bondage tape finally! (pretty hard to put on at first, but it worked really nice in the end. Well thats it guys! Ill be updating you. I have so much jewelry for 3/4th cause its either going to be my final size, or I'm gonna stay there for awhile and then go to an inch. Thanks, Cheers!
Piercings:
5/8 taping method ears.
Lip ring 16g.

Tattoos:
Shoulder piece.

Goals:
Ear size, 1".
Corylikestogauge

by corazon_de_oro » Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:18 pm

Nice. I like those panda plugs. Saw them when I ordered stuff yesterday and thought they were really cute!
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

Return to Jewelry Discussion