I love wood plugs

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by leighmarie » Fri May 28, 2010 10:58 am

Some of these:

http://www.omericaorganic.com/plug-SIDE%20HEARTS.php

in Ebony with Holly Wood inlay for me please :)
Current:
1.6mm Tongue
1.6mm Navel
10mm Lobies (Goal: 1/2")
1.2mm Right Tragus
1.2mm Nose
1.2mm Monroe

Wishlist:
Christina piercing

leighmarie

by lmg » Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:07 pm

If I could find a pair of 0g for under 50$ here....in any material I'd be lucky.
Prices are unreal here.

Lost my back to one of them and had to go get a whole new pair...just got plain silver titanium screw-on tunnels....$60.61 was the total.
3/4 lobes, left & right nostril, lots of tattoos.
lmg

by magalo le matelot » Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:21 pm

lmg wrote:If I could find a pair of 0g for under 50$ here....in any material I'd be lucky.
Prices are unreal here.

Lost my back to one of them and had to go get a whole new pair...just got plain silver titanium screw-on tunnels....$60.61 was the total.

Aaah I think it's like this all over canada. In Québec prices are so high too.
The other day I was looking at 1 inch kaos earskins. The piercer say they were 80$. I was like fuck off... its 25$ on internet.
    1 inch lobes, madison microdermal 16/07/10 and venoms 2/07/11.
    RIP self-done tongue web, retired wrist surface and tongue.

First tattoo on right thigh - line done (1h20)

Want: 4g septum, tattoo on left ribs/behing ear.
magalo le matelot

by JAMESD00DCHILL! » Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:57 pm

Wood and organic plugs truly are beautiful but they sure do irritate my ears after a while!

EMUOIL FTW! :x
1" lobes
14g prince albert
one tat more to come yee haw!
JAMESD00DCHILL!

by krazer9 » Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:44 pm

http://www.arka-shop.co.uk/acatalog/ear ... ganic.html

I got the dragon stretcher on this site, There a bit expensive but real nice, And hand made xD
No pain, no gain.
krazer9

by corazon_de_oro » Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:51 pm

magalo le matelot wrote:Aaah I think it's like this all over canada. In Québec prices are so high too.
The other day I was looking at 1 inch kaos earskins. The piercer say they were 80$. I was like fuck off... its 25$ on internet.

Wow! $80 for earskins!! And I hate paying $12-15 for them! Haha. I'd have a heart attack.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by billybadass » Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:10 pm

Wood is Def the way to go. It is great for your lobes in several ways,,. My fav fa-sho !
billybadass

by true2blue86 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:09 pm

I love tunnels as i enjoy cleaning them . I always feel them so i'll know immediately say if the thread comes loose or begins to waller out. Steroetypically, people say that guages stink and I love telling them I clean mine seriously like everytime I pee. I'm addicted to touching them, so why not maximise my vain-ness :lol: . I have had horn before and I didn't really like how the edge of the plugs felt. I like my acrylic glow in the dark plugs with smoothed edges. I like how it does't bother my lobe as it expads to accept the jewelry. I seriously almost get off on watching the hole in my ear take a 3/4". I'm so glad I'm finally to this size. I also have a pair of hand fashioned 12 Ga. shotgun shells I made a few months back. I cut off the casing adn use just the primers that say Winchester/12GA. It was my goal to get to this size and I'm finally here and constantly get compliments on that particular pair.
true2blue86

by StrickyCub » Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:49 am

true2blue86 wrote: I like my acrylic glow in the dark plugs with smoothed edges.

I had a pair of acrylic spirals at 10g, and despite everyone saying that acrylic isn't the best to use, it was actually my favourite pair :lol: very comfortable and didn't irritate my ears at all.

I don't think I'd ever use wood plugs, although some of the pairs I've seen look nice, I don't think they're for me ;)
Piercings: 7mm Left Lobe, Right Helix x2, nose, labret, left eyebrow x2
~~~~
Want:
Tongue
Snakebites
Nipples (after chest surgery)
Tragus

StrickyCub

by lmg » Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:35 pm

magalo le matelot wrote:Aaah I think it's like this all over canada. In Québec prices are so high too.

at least we got free health care haha. :|
3/4 lobes, left & right nostril, lots of tattoos.
lmg

PreviousNext

Return to Jewelry Discussion