I'm a really big fan of Kaos Earskins.

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by Boffey » Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:25 pm

Im wearing a white one at 0g right now, theyre really good :D
Theyre so much better than generic silicone tunnels, i bought one and the flare on it was massive and really hard to get in, and the silicone was thicker so your piercing looks smaller and the silicone isnt as squishy.
Would reccomend the Kaos earskins 100%

Also, i could do with either a clear silicone tunnel or the flesh colour plug for pe at school, so it looks like im not wearing anything. Which should i go with?
Piercings
Left Lobe 12mm
Left Rook
Right Helix

Wishlist
Right Lobe 12mm
Seccond Right Helix
Left side lower lip

o, and im Alex by the way :)
Boffey

by leighmarie » Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:18 am

If you're wanting to hide them completely then probably a flesh colour hider plug, I've always thought that clear ones are still pretty obvious. :)
Current:
1.6mm Tongue
1.6mm Navel
10mm Lobies (Goal: 1/2")
1.2mm Right Tragus
1.2mm Nose
1.2mm Monroe

Wishlist:
Christina piercing

leighmarie

by shauna » Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:47 am

Earskins would probably not hold their shape in a fresh stretch anyway, even if it were advisable.
shauna

by StrickyCub » Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:45 am

shauna wrote:Earskins would probably not hold their shape in a fresh stretch anyway, even if it were advisable.

No one in this thread is talking about wearing them in a fresh stretch. Go away.
Piercings: 7mm Left Lobe, Right Helix x2, nose, labret, left eyebrow x2
~~~~
Want:
Tongue
Snakebites
Nipples (after chest surgery)
Tragus

StrickyCub

by Gutterflower » Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:38 pm

Ahh, I'm envious... they look so comfortable, and I've got a fair while before I can even think about getting some. Can you wear them for extended periods of time in a healed stretch? Sorry, I'm just reading all this conflicting information on silicone in general.
All the way from the land of the self-conscious zombies.
................The food service industry there is really goddamn terrible.
Gutterflower

by magalo le matelot » Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:39 am

I just received them (lime, 1") and they are AMAZING! Extremely confortable and look badass ! I LOVE THIS
    1 inch lobes, madison microdermal 16/07/10 and venoms 2/07/11.
    RIP self-done tongue web, retired wrist surface and tongue.

First tattoo on right thigh - line done (1h20)

Want: 4g septum, tattoo on left ribs/behing ear.
magalo le matelot

by WindowLicker » Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:49 am

I love these. I got a pair when I was at 5/8 just to try them out and was half tempted to stay at 5/8 cause I didn't feel like payin $20 for another pair later on lol. Will definately be buying some more when I reach my goal.
The sound of gun fire so loud and rapid, but it seems to be so quiet around me, and out of nowhere I feel peace cover me. I reach down and reload my ticket home. The taste of cold steel on my lips, and a second later silence fills the January air...
WindowLicker

by ChartwellKerr » Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:45 am

Got two pairs of inch ones today, clear and hider version 1.5. Honestly the best buys of my life for plugs. Maybe its just me but i love the kaos eyelets because they make your ears look HUGE and i love that. The clear ones are my absolutely favorite for comfort, and they look gigantic and as i say, Go big or go home! The hiders actually are very accurate to the general skin tone and with alittle cover up they can blend in perfectly, just looks like my ear lobes are way too big :)
- So put your faith, in more than steel. Don't store your treasures up, with moth and rust where thieves break in and steal.

Piercings:
1" Ears
16g Nose ring
10g Frenum
Tattoos:
Right Sleeve
Chest piece
ChartwellKerr

by WindowLicker » Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:53 am

Where'd you get the hiders from?
The sound of gun fire so loud and rapid, but it seems to be so quiet around me, and out of nowhere I feel peace cover me. I reach down and reload my ticket home. The taste of cold steel on my lips, and a second later silence fills the January air...
WindowLicker

by ChartwellKerr » Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:56 am

www.bodyartforms.com
Need them for special occasion because my parents hate my ears :cry:
Gotta do what makes you happy though eh? :)
- So put your faith, in more than steel. Don't store your treasures up, with moth and rust where thieves break in and steal.

Piercings:
1" Ears
16g Nose ring
10g Frenum
Tattoos:
Right Sleeve
Chest piece
ChartwellKerr

PreviousNext

Return to Jewelry Discussion